Cash Casinos and ACE Casino were recently acquired by a new ownership group and is undertaking a transformation and modernization of its Casino businesses located in Calgary and Red Deer. We are an Alberta based, family-owned business looking to grow our Casino's leadership team. Our current locations include Cash Casino Calgary, Cash Casino Red Deer and ACE Casino Calgary. Plans are underway for construction of a brand-new facility by the Calgary Airport.
The Graphic Designer & Marketing Coordinator will play a major role in designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. You'll also will assist in executing Cash Casino's marketing strategy at the Calgary and Red Deer casino locations.
The Graphic Design responsibilities will be to:
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for signage, print materials, social media and websites
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style.
- Meet with other team members to determine requirements and vision for design elements.
- Resizing graphics to suit various media and print channels
- Coordinating with outside agencies, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Review finalized materials to be sure there are no errors.
The Marketing responsibilities will be:
- Create post, monitor and engage on social media channels as needed (primarily Facebook, Instagram, Google, etc.)
- Collaborate with department heads to develop event and promotion marketing materials
- Strengthen brand communication through digital storytelling, contests, and other marketing avenues
- Support onsite for the execution of Casino events
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 1 year experience with graphic Design software (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator)
- Demonstrable graphic design experience
- Ability to work independently on graphic design projects
- A strong eye for visual composition
- Time management skills to work on multiple projects at once and with various deadlines
- Flexibility to be able to switch between projects or pivot quickly should the requirements of the project change
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, advertisements, and multimedia design
- Comfortable and experienced using online resources and social media outlets such as, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, and Google Business
- Ability to strictly adhere to multiple deadlines and work well under pressure in order to meet organizational goals.
- Comfortable using a computer and the MS Office Suite (MS Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint).
- Creative ability to foster new and better ways to perform and succeed.
Submission of a portfolio will be required.