Make an impact at a global and dynamic investment organization
CPP Investments attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
- Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
- Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Accelerated exposure and responsibility
- Global career development opportunities
- Being motivated every day by CPP Investments' important social purpose and unshakable principles
- A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity for you to invest your career at CPP Investments.
We have a contract available to run until March 31, 2022 for a Manager, Brand & Marketing Communications to help support the evolution, management and governance of CPP Investments global brand and trademark across the organization. By managing a portfolio of communications materials and relationship management collateral and overseeing the application of our visual identity globally, the role helps to ensure that our organization presents itself in a modern, consistent way. The role will also support our communication and transparency commitment to Canadians, helping to manage public information outreach efforts to 20 million contributors and beneficiaries via diverse media (platforms/channels). This role is a key driver to support business success.
- Provide project management support for all brand and marketing communications related activities.
- Act as point of contact for colleagues on the use of our visual brand identity and corporate communications materials.
- Oversee the use of CPP Investments logos and other brand markers across the organization and by external organizations and partners.
- Manage the update, design, print, and distribution of core corporate communications materials for CPP Investments' stakeholders and investment audiences.
- Help develop ideas, manage timelines and deploy plans and initiatives for public information outreach to Canadians.
- Manage projects, workload, and production activities with service providers, including creative agencies, media and research experts.
- Work with team on paid, earned and owned mediums (traditional, digital/social, sponsorships.)
- Help manage budget and internal charge backs on a quarterly basis.
- Actively monitor and ensure the CPP Investments brand is delivered consistently across all platforms, materials and geographies.
- Deliver on internal ad hoc requests requiring design, digital and creative production.
- 5+ years experience working within a corporate or agency environment overseeing management of branded materials, marketing and communications campaigns and liaising with agencies and vendors. Experience working in financial services is an asset.
- BA, BS and/or MA, MS in marketing, brand and/or communications.
- Solid understanding of brand and marketing as a set of organizational processes and behaviors aimed at ensuring a consistent stakeholder experience.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Oversee communications materials, from website banners, digital display, SEO/SEM, social media and native content.
- Monitoring alignment to brand identity standards.
- High-performing team player with a collaborative approach and attention to detail and results-oriented and the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- The Manager, Brand and Marketing Communications (contract) will report to the Director, Brand and Marketing Communications.
Visit our LinkedIn Career Page or Follow us on LinkedIn. #LI-PM1
At CPP Investments, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Diversity:
In addition to being dedicated to building a workforce that reflects diverse talent, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible experience. If you require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms, etc.), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
CPP Investments does not accept resumes from employment placement agencies, head-hunters or recruitment suppliers that are not in a formal contractual arrangement with us. Our recruitment supplier arrangements are restricted to specific hiring needs and do not include this or other web-site job postings. Any resume or other information received from a supplier not approved by CPP Investments to provide resumes to this posting or web-site will be considered unsolicited and will not be considered. CPP Investments will not pay any referral, placement or other fee for the supply of such unsolicited resumes or information.