Job Description :
Fluidigm is looking for a Marketing Associate to join our Global Marketing team and help develop engaging campaigns and strategies to grow our Mass Cytometry business. The ideal candidate will be involved in creating promotional campaigns, compelling content, and will be able to analyze marketing data and metrics.
- Amplify customer advocates through development of high-quality customer testimonial videos, spotlight articles, live and on-demand webinars.
- Develop and manage execution of all email campaigns that support broader Mass Cytometry multi-channel marketing programs.
- Develop a working knowledge of the marketing database and Salesforce to support email campaigns and lead management.
- Promote corporate and regional events and workshops digitally and in person as required.
- Work closely with the Marketing Communications and Design teams to create graphics, copy and taglines for email, banners and webpages.
- Identify and share recent high-profile research papers using Fluidigm products as well as maintain and utilize the mass cytometry bibliography to support Sales, Marketing and Product Management.
- Capture and analyze marketing metrics to improve ROI and optimize programs.
- Build effective relationships with Marketing, Product Management, R&D, Commercial and other key functions to ensure a successful adoption of new and on-market products.
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, cell biology or related disciplines.
- A basic understanding of cancer biology and immunology applications.
- Understanding of flow cytometry and/or mass cytometry preferred.
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude.
- A belief that collaboration among multiple partners is the key to delivering great, highly-impactful marketing programs.
The Company is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process to applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation during this process, please inform The Company of your requirements. We are an equal opportunity employer.