Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
Location: 3185 Grandview Hwy, Vancouver, British Columbia, V5M 2E9
When you hire great people, great things can happen. PC Financial offers unprecedented value to Canadians through payment products. We're a different kind of bank with a different type of team-we're collaborative and supportive and have the freedom and responsibility to thrive. Our purpose is to make the everyday simple and better for our customers, and we strive to make every dollar worth more.
Proudly serving over 3 million customers, PC Financial continues to grow by offering payment solutions and services that reward our customers every day. As a subsidiary of Loblaws Company Inc., we share the CORE values of Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence. We are dedicated to helping Canadians Live Life Well. Join us on our journey.
The Regional Head of Sales (Western Canada), PC Financial position will manage the District Managers in the Western Region. The District Managers manage our physical locations (Pavilions) within Loblaw stores across Canada. The role is responsible for achieving sales and profitability targets, driving operational excellence, ensuring all operational processes are successfully executed, and developing District Managers through recruiting, training, coaching and hands on leadership at the District and store level. Additionally, the Regional Head of Sales, PC Financial is required to ensure the execution of the sales programs of the company and fulfill the Regional sales, operations, and team development objectives. The position requires the incumbent to travel extensively throughout their assigned Region to conduct regular store visits.
What You'll Do:
- Ensure the teams and locations under your management are consistently delivering a high-quality experience in every customer interaction. You are expected to work to ensure that services delivered in store are consistent with the PC Financial brand, and results in very high levels of customer satisfaction
- Dive and coach District Managers to obtain monthly objectives for each store and lead teams to meet sales and profit targets
- Align each district with annual company and sales objectives by driving the company's mission, vision and values
- Recruit, train, and create succession planning for top talent within the regions and districts ensuring optimal talent in stores at all times
- Ensure operational objectives are met as per company standards
- Ensure that all store compliance requirements are met, proactively identifying areas for improvement in processes and systems
- Address customer issues when required, ensuring that all customer escalations are resolved in a timely fashion with positive outcomes
- Participate in weekly Regional and District Managers meetings or calls as scheduled
- Provide guidance to District Managers through regular coaching
- Review staff schedules based on availability and store demand, and ensure that schedules are met
- Lead by example by being a Health and Safety champion for the Region
- Liaise with Home Office on other duties as assigned by Senior Leadership
- Develop excellent working relationships with their Regional Sales Manager and peers across Canada, and actively participate in quarterly District Manager meetings
- Regularly meet with their store and Regional Heads counterparts at Loblaws, and create strong working relationships with those teams
- Encourage and foster a positive working relationship between The Pavilion staff and the Loblaw store Managers
What You'll Need:
- University Degree/College Diploma in Business or Finance or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5
- 8 years of leadership and management experience
- Preferred knowledge of banking sales and services
- Ability to manage multiple locations and priorities in a vigorous sales environment
- Strong creative, problem solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional leadership and team development skills
- Demonstrated ability to produce desired results by motivating and building an engaged team
- Extensive travel required throughout the region; valid driver's license required
Come and join a winning team who demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity and vision. We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefor encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Number of Openings: 1
PC Financial recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct
- it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.