The Service Writer/CSR person is focused on providing customer service for a broad range of incoming and outgoing components over various industries in the Kamloops service area.
- Respond to incoming inquiries from customers in a professional manner
- Source hydraulic parts from a variety of suppliers as required
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices and prepare sales order forms and/or reports
- Order entry with an attention to detail and accuracy
- Continuously update product knowledge in our ever changing environment
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Customer service background is an asset
- Integrity, vision, professionalism, and passion are key components of this position
- Knowledge of distribution sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques are an asset
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Exceptional verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of all standard Microsoft Office programs
Service desk in a busy industrial office environment.
This is a full-time permanent recruitment with a competitive compensation package including benefits.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment opportunities.
Please submit your resume and cover letter via Isarta
While we thank all applicants for their interest we will only contact short listed candidates.