TPS Promotions & Incentives is an international award winning, innovative and reliable supplier of promotional products, incentive programs, print, POP, fulfillment and e-store solutions. We provide promotional solutions for industry leading, progressive brand-oriented companies providing measurable results against strategic sales, marketing and HR objectives.
As the exclusive Canadian member of The PeerNet Group and part owner of IGC Global Promotions, the world's largest promotional products company with 55 partners in 49 countries, TPS enjoys unparalleled purchasing power, a best-in-class global supply chain and the ability to execute for our clients globally.
Our expertise in Product Safety, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Compliance, Ethical Production and Social Compliance ensure that all client projects are professionally managed for on-time delivery with the highest degree of compliance, integrity and quality.
Other perks include:
- Dog-friendly work environment
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Paid birthday day off
- Group Health Benefits
- Paid sick days for full-time employees
- Reimbursement of eligible tuition/education fees
- Internal job posting program with employee referral bonus
What is the role?
If you enjoy having multiple projects on the go in a service-driven creative role, then by all means read on! This position is responsible for executing design and graphic art requirements for client and internal projects.
What will you do?
- Provide graphic art & design services for a range of projects for both client and internal requirements;
- Deliver professional quality digital and tangible marketing materials, effectively interpret; creative briefs, and develop creative designs within pre-established templates;
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and with external clients, understand and follow management directives, communicate project rationales, status, and successes;
- Prepare and deliver production ready creative files for print and digital campaigns;
- Actively participate in business development sessions and other key initiatives;
- Execute timely delivery of company print and electronic promotional initiatives including; CRM and email marketing, digital and social media marketing initiatives using appropriate internal/external resources;
- Assist with maintenance and creation of creative materials and content of company website;
- Research marketing and communications related projects as identified by the company;
- Maintaining contacts for, writing and publishing company press releases.
- Assist in execution of the company Marketing Calendar and Meeting process initiatives;
- Participate in supplier meetings and trade shows to keep abreast of trends and supplier innovation;
- Assist with coordination all company award submissions;
- Actively participate in team creative meetings;
- Prepare and deliver targeted b2b-oriented social media campaigns;
- Product photography, including managing image databases using appropriate internal/external resources;
- Other marketing, communication and account support related duties as required.
What will you need to succeed?
- Graphic Design Diploma from a recognized community college or university;
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a graphic designer working with multiple, complex design projects;
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Office including PowerPoint;
- Portfolio of high quality, professional design projects;
- Experience with the creation of product mock-ups that are ready to present to clients;
- Understanding of design impacts on overall production process and costs;
- Team player with exceptional customer service ethic and relationship-building skills;
- Ability to manage numerous projects in fast-paced, deadline driven environment;
- Highly organized and able to work under pressure and respond to urgent requests in a positive manner;
- Strong eye for design, trends and technologies;
- A professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Even better if any of these apply to you:
- Promotional product or related experience;
- Experience with product photography and photo editing;
- Digital Media design experience;
- Social Media marketing experience.
TPS Promotions & Incentives is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA). Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed.
TPS Promotions & Incentives is an equal opportunity employer and we would like to thank all applicants for their interest.
For additional information on our organization, please visit www.tpscan.com.