Our drive and control technologies ensure efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. We inspire our customers with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services
- from fully connected applications to the factory of the future. Bosch Rexroth Canada is dedicated to making the world a better place through innovation and technology. We are looking for associates who will take on our customers' challenges with passion and persistence until the right solution is found and who will thrive in a face-paced, collaborative and exciting environment.
Why work with Bosch Rexroth Canada?
- Challenging Projects: We are driven by innovation and being at the cutting edge of everything that we do. At Bosch Rexroth every day is different and your time will be filled with interesting and exciting projects.
- Amazing Colleagues: Our people make us who we are, and we are very proud of our diverse and skilled global team. Having a supportive and encouraging team around you can make all the difference.
- Learning and Development: We want you to reach your fullest potential, for both yourself and for Bosch Rexroth. That's why we actively promote growth and development.
- Change the World: We want to give you the opportunity to not only drive your career forward but also to change the world. The work we do at Bosch Rexroth can make a big difference to the world around you.
- Social & Value-Driven: We have a tradition of assuming social responsibility in all that we do. Our success, and our roadmap for the future, is based on our lived values. This covers everything, from community to the environment, to being a social employer.
- Flexibility & Freedom: We strive to give you a balance between your work and home life, as well as the freedom to drive your career forward.
- International Opportunities: We are a truly global, fully networked company, with locations in more than 80 countries all over the world.
Join us and help set the world in motion!
As the Marketing Intern, you will report into the National Marketing Manager and your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the creation and development winning campaigns for the sales group and other parts of the organization
- Coordinating and managing the on-line and traditional media strategies.
- Assisting with the development and execution of strategies to drive on-line traffic and increase lead generation.
- Performing administrative tasks involved in the co-ordination of promotional events.
- Implementing and coordinating assigned projects through their final implementation stage to completion in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Creating compelling content to support Marketing initiatives.
- Analyzing and translating marketing data and market research results so it becomes meaningful for Sales and allows customers' behaviors.
- Assisting with Continuous Improvement Projects (CIP) within the Marketing department
- Other duties as assigned
- Recent graduate from a Communications degree and/or Marketing & Advertising diploma (within the last 6 months)
- Co-op experience in a corporate environment in a marketing department is a strong asset
- Experience in adobe, MS Office suite & marketing software is a strong asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Effective decision-maker and problem solver
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of organizational skills
- Strong Customer Service Orientation
- Self-starter with a high results orientation
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Bosch Rexroth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.