Volkswagen MidTown Toronto is currently looking for a Sales & Delivery Coordinator to join their team in Scarborough. The Sales & Delivery Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support to the sales team as well as coordinating customer vehicle deliveries.
Volkswagen MidTown Toronto has been a long standing VW dealer since 1976. They pride themselves in providing a customer service experience that goes beyond expectations. Volkswagen MidTown Toronto has a vast inventory of vehicles at the dealership to ensure customer satisfaction.
Volkswagen MidTown Toronto is a proud member of The Humberview Group
- one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn't possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
Please note that this position is full-time.
- Greet visitors, answer telephones and accept/arrange deliveries.
- Classify, sort and file correspondence, records and other documents.
- Update and maintain confidential files and records.
- Handle sensitive material in accordance with established policies.
- Prepare outgoing mail, faxes and courier shipments.
- Ability and willingness to work in a team environment.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
- A Valid G/G2 driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Experience in a customer service environment is considered an asset.
- OMVIC is an asset, however, it can be obtained after joining.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Honesty and professionalism.
- A team player.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers since 1976.
- A very competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
Job Type: Full-time