We're a different kind of content agency that leans heavily on data-driven insights to delight our customers and bring great stories to life. And we're looking for a Marketing Analyst to help drive our growth with an eye on the big picture.
What You'll DoNo two days are quite the same at Sparx, and that's largely on purpose. We like to give our team members the opportunity to flex all of their amazing skills. That being said, there are a few core duties you'll be responsible for in this role:
- Create paid search campaigns across platforms
- Ensure deliverables are met consistently on time and above expected quality
- Perform SEO analyses and optimize content for organic search results
- Perform analyses on analytics and data from campaigns then measure, report and recommend ways for improvement
- Provide structured and timely reports to management
- Identify successful and unsuccessful strategies and possible solutions
- Stay on the cutting edge of trends in content marketing
- Assist with the implementation of new technologies and campaigns
- Communicate plans effectively with management and clients What You'll BringSo, what magical combination of skills are we looking for?
- Strong knowledge of content marketing
- Demonstrated success running and nurturing campaigns
- Fluency with SEO, Google Analytics, Wordpress, and social media ads
- Proficiency with social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Hootsuite, and Hubspot (to name a few)
- Knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys, etc.)
- Experience with data visualization tools
- High level of proficiency in general computer applications & analytics
- Ease in multi-tasking
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, disciplined & resourceful
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- The drive to create and maintain clear lines of communication
- A self-directed and passionate learner
- Results-oriented attitude and pride in doing a great job
- Wicked Excel and spreadsheet skills
- Paid advertising experience
- A clear passion for the areas of business, entrepreneurship, or investing Ultimately, we're looking for a great fit
- for someone who wants to do interesting and challenging work, be part of a winning team, who likes tinkering, who gets stuff done, and who values integrity, honesty and, occasionally, a good pun.
This position is available for full or part-time and is ideal for a student or recent graduate. Compensation is $37,500 to $45,000 commensurate based on experience.
Apply for this role by sending us your resume and cover letter. Be sure to let us know why you'd be a great fit for our team!
About Sparx Publishing GroupIn the world of digital content, we believe that in order to succeed, you have to win at being interesting. We strive to make content that makes the world better. That belief guides the partners and projects that we work with because we're passionate about bringing great stories to life.
Sparx Publishing Group offers our clients support across the full spectrum of digital content services, from planning and strategy, through to implementation and