Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is a luxury hospitality company, managing over 115 hotels and resorts in 45 countries around the world. At Four Seasons, we are powered by people and our culture enables everything we do.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Analyst, Marketing and Sales to join the Global Analytics team based in Toronto, Canada. The Marketing and Sales Analyst will focus on using information to find improvement opportunities for business performance across marketing and sales teams. The analyst will gather, analyze, synthetize sets of data and present valuable fact-based insight across multiple disciplines including digital, CRM and distributions.
The individual must possess excellent problem-solving skills, be a great communicator, highly organized, capable of managing multiple priorities and working effectively with internal and external team members in a matrix organization.
Education: Undergraduate Degree with focus in Business, analytical or related discipline.
Position Overview :
Marketing Digital Analytics
- Analyze consumer, marketing and web behavioral data and present learnings including actionable insight and recommendations
- Analyze marketing campaigns key metrics, and identify opportunities to increase return on investment
- Assess performance and incrementality of distribution channels including fourseasons.com, online travel agents (OTA), voice reservations (WRO) and global distribution systems (GDS)
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and hotel distribution trends
- Help us in our mission to be a hypotheses-driven organization which means analytics are at the center of everything we do
- Relationship building is imperative within the Four Seasons Digital Marketing, CRM, Distribution and Revenue Management teams
- Gain trust and confidence among colleagues and internal customers that deliverables will be provided with high quality, as expected, and on time
- Develop strong and effective relationships with external agencies and vendors
- Minimum 1-year experience in web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of omnichannel digital analytics technologies and a high aptitude for working with data visualization technologies (dashboards) and data schema(s)
- Expert in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Minimum 1-year experience with BI Reporting Platforms (Power BI, Tableau etc.)
- Data visualization / storytelling
- able to turn data into impactful storytelling
- Experience querying relational databases using T-SQL is an asset
- Basic knowledge of statistical analysis tools (SAS, R, Python) is an asset
- Knowledge of hotels marketing and sales systems (Opera, Delphi) is an asset
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to handle large amounts of data and convert them in actionable insight
- Critical Thinker and able to review numbers, trends and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings
- Good project management skills with the ability to follow-through from start to finish, manage processes and expectations, and deliver according to key deadlines
- Demonstrates keen attention to detail
- Professionalism to ensure credibility in a matrix organization
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and use good judgment
- Works well under pressure and can manage multiple tasks under time constraints. Sense of urgency in managing projects and likes fast paced environment
- Well organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player
All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
Internal Applicants must apply by June 25, 2021 through Workday.
Four Seasons is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.