Putting people first, every day:
BDO is a firm built on a foundation of positive relationships with our people and our clients. Each day, we rely on our professionals to provide exceptional service, and help our clients by providing advice and insight they can trust. In turn, we offer an environment that fosters a people-first culture with a high priority on your personal and professional growth.Your opportunity:
Our Markets group is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team who is able to work in any of our cities with Canada. The successful candidate will support marketing, branding, and go-to-market efforts nationwide and to own the following responsibilities:
Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of core Markets support (e.g. advertising, sponsorship, promotional items, database interface); and act as the first point of contact on the internal marketing service software
- Work closely with our Markets team and provide support as necessary
- Develop an understanding of a fast moving business and marketplace. Application of marketing acumen and market knowledge to decisions and actions.
- Oversee and track project deliverables track approvals, key dates and milestones to ensure deadlines and deliverables
- Day-to-day liaison with the internal marketing teams
- Manage and coordinate updates to the firm's internal Brand Resource Centre
- Coordinate the production of content for websites, collateral and on social media channels as well as scheduling and creating email marketing plans
- Provide Event support, Virtual and In-Person, on an as needed basis, including set-up and onsite support for events, manage all pre, during, and post-event logistics from beginning to end.
- Contribute to campaigns that build brand prominence and support brand positioning through increased exposure and awareness in support of the firm's value proposition
- Compile campaign analytics and conduct research and analysis on potential marketing campaigns
- Participate in the adoption of digital tools such as Workday, Teams, CRM, virtual event platforms, marketing automation, content delivery platforms and other tools from our MarTech stack
- Provide list management support for events, email marketing campaigns, through leadership, industry programs, etc.
- Assure BDO corporate visual identity standards
- Periodically travel to other locations
How do we define success for your role?
- You demonstrate BDO's core values through all aspect of your work: Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
- You understand your client's industry, challenges, and opportunities; client's describe you as positive, professional, and delivering high quality work
- You identify, recommend, and are focused on effective service delivery to your clients
- You share in an inclusive and engaging work environment that develops, retains and attracts talent
- You actively participate in the adoption of digital tools and strategies to drive an innovative workplace
- You grow your expertise through learning and professional development
Your experience and education
- You have a College Diploma or University Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or related discipline
- You have at least 2-3 years of B2B working experience in a marketing role
- If you have experience within Professional Services firms, it will be considered an advantage
- You have strong experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- If you have experience with marketing technology tools such as Marketo, Smartsheet, Uberflip, it will be considered a strong asset
- You have experience with branding, digital and display advertising, events/project management, collateral development, tactical and execution level marketing planning, and administrative skills
- You have the ability to meet tight deadlines, steer several projects simultaneously and manage priorities
- You are able to undertake projects and tasks autonomously and with creativity
- You have strong communication and presentation skills, both in written and verbal correspondence, while being detail-oriented
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, capacity to build strong relations with demanding professionals and ability to communicate confidently with all levels of the organization
- You have a commitment to continuous development and application of skills learned
Our firm is committed to providing an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- We enable you to engage with the firm's strategic plan, and be a key contributor to the success and growth of the firm.
- We help you be the best professional you can be in our services, industries and markets.
- Achieve your personal goals outside of the office and make an impact on your community.
Giving back, it adds up: Where company meets community. BDO is actively involved in our communities by supporting local charity initiatives. We support staff with local and national events where you will be given the opportunity to contribute to your community.
Total rewards that matter: We pay for performance with competitive total cash compensation that recognizes and rewards your contribution. We provide flexible benefits from day one, and a market leading personal time off policy. We are committed to supporting your overall wellness beyond working hours, and provide reimbursement for wellness initiatives that fit your lifestyle.
Everyone counts: We believe every employee should have the opportunity to participate and succeed. Through leadership by our Chief Inclusion and Diversity Officer, we are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. We recognize and celebrate the valuable differences among each of us, including race, religious beliefs, physical or mental disabilities, age, place of origin, marital status, family status, gender or gender identity and sexual orientation. If you require accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us.
Ready to make your mark at BDO? Click ?Apply now? to send your up-to-date resume to one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists.
To explore other opportunities at BDO, check out our careers page.