AGAT Laboratories is a full-service laboratory with locations across Canada. We are the most diversified laboratory in Canada; our scientists are highly-skilled and specialized in the fields of biochemistry, chemistry, microbiology, geology, engineering and other specialty services. With a broad range of staff experience and state-of-the-art instrumentation, we provide cross-analytical solutions for the Environmental, Energy, Mining, Transportation, Industrial, Agri-food and Life Sciences sectors.
AGAT Laboratories is currently looking for a Marketing Administrator. The candidate will work within the Marketing Department and reports to the Marketing Director. This is a full-time, permanent position that will work out of our Calgary office.
- Monitor and evaluate marketing initiatives
- Work closely with the Marketing Director and sales teams in scheduling, organizing and executing trade shows, conferences, workshops and customer appreciation events across the country
- Implement best practices, tips and tools to help sales run their events
- Update LOB web and intranet content (graphics and text), including master calendar of events and oversee Eventbrite pages for event invitations
- Manage and revise/refresh course materials
- invitations, PPT files, certificates, video for technical seminars and customer training presentations in consultation with course presenters.
- Aids in coordination for AGAT's online social media presence where needed
- Manage external and internal website content relating to Marketing
- Confirm all company printing meets company branding requirements
- Contact point for all AGAT externally represented events
- Maintain Marketing and event equipment
- Uphold Marketing and Sales request approvals
- Work alongside other Marketing Team members to review and contribute ideas to campaigns
- Manage the poster and marketing material printers and printing requests
- Translate (English to French/French to English) a wide variety of various AGAT documents including notes, letters, brochures, internal communications, external communications, presentations, etc.
- Proofread content to ensure correctness of grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Adapt translations to meet the needs of different audiences in different provinces
- Meet all defined timelines
- Participate in group and Marketing department meetings as necessary
- Ensure effective and detail oriented communication with all stakeholders
- Contribute to delivering on the overall work plan of the Marketing department and strategic goals of the company
- Participate on special projects as required
- Other duties as assigned
Post secondary education (Bachelor's degree or diploma) in Communications, Marketing, Sciences or related discipline required.
- Bachelor's degree, diploma, or formalized post-secondary education in translation, linguistics, or equivalent an asset but not required for this role
- Legally entitled to work in Canada with relevant provincial legislation and regulations
- Bilingual in English and French, including strong verbal and written communications
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator/InDesign) and Premiere Pro an asset
- Experience in B2B marketing
- ideally for a high-tech, pharmaceutical or science-related business an asset
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks while meeting tight deadlines
- Solid computer skills: Microsoft Office; proficient in MS Excel, with e-mail marketing systems and web editing;
- Strong work ethic with maturity to work in a professional manner that is extremely confidential and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Print production experience would be an asset
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Enthusiastic team player, open to learning new skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with advanced proficiency to express ideas and thoughts in both English and French
- Advanced proofreading skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of translation software an asset
AGAT Laboratories would like to thank all applicants; however only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Send your resume and your cover letter in Word or PDF format via http://www.agatlabs.com/careers. Please indicate in the comments line what position you are applying for.
AGAT Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the hiring manager of any accommodations that are required. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Thank you for your interest in AGAT Laboratories.