Chase Merchant Services is an innovative leader in serving payment solutions to clients of all sizes in Canada. As part of JPMorgan Chase & Co, a global leader across payments, banking, markets and investor services, the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. In fact, JPMC services 85% of Fortune 500 companies, continually delivering industry first innovation. We're excited to lever these innovations here to grow the Canadian market and become the #1 financial platform across North America.
The Performance Marketing Lead will be a pivotal player in driving new client acquisition and driving deeper merchant adoption for the Chase's payment solutions business in Canada. By leveraging your experience, passion and vision, you will be responsible for driving market share, through direct channels, to become the #1 payments platform in Canada. This is a newly created role, where you will be responsible for the strategic direction of ROI-based programs through paid and organic channels. You will have proven success in growth marketing with extensive experience in developing and executing B2B acquisition and lifecycle management programs to improve the conversion funnel. As a highly analytical marketer, you will have a natural curiosity and need to understand the data. You will also be responsible for driving program reporting and analytics, improving the conversion funnel measurement to increase program efficacy. This position requires someone to be bold and highly creative to strategically position Chase's products and services with a unique take to drive excitement, ultimately helping the Chase brand stand out in the crowded payments space. You will have an intellectual need to take initiative to improve your craft, stay ahead of the trends to deliver industry leading experiences, new technologies and digital experiences to increase the customer experience. The incumbent will work cross-functionally within the global organization and will report into the Head of Marketing in Canada.
- Lead new merchant acquisition and drive profitable revenue growth via ROI-based campaigns through direct channels, including but not limited to Paid Search, Paid Social, Content Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Email, SMS and Direct Mail.
- Execute multi-channel growth and engagement strategies by exceptionally strategizing, prioritizing and developing integrated campaigns that deepen adoption of payments among existing Chase clients.
- Rigorously enhance the customer experience by developing a customer lifecycle management strategy that improves activation, adoption, and up-sell of our offerings to retain customers long term. Redesign the welcome experience to maximize adoption of Chase's payment solutions and usage.
- Utilize benefits marketing through clear, bold value propositions and reasons to believe for each of our target segments. Help Chase stand out in the crowded payments space.
- Drive program reporting and analytics by improving source data integrity to develop targeting methods and models that increase program efficacy; Analyze, report and improve on campaign performance, including cost per leads, cost per acquisition, ROAS, activation rates, retention rates, ROI and other KPI's.
- Implement tracking tools in collaboration with the web, digital and analytics' teams ensure all campaigns are tagged and tracked appropriately; creating attribution modelling, channel based CLV's, dashboards and enhancing audience targeting frameworks.
- Test, learn, and optimize in partnership with sales, data science and analytics teams to create audience targeting frameworks, test plans, and segmentation to drive funnel conversion
- Manage agencies to develop campaign assets (ad copy, images, and video) and ensure strategic direction on channel mix and budget spend are optimized for paid (search, display, affiliates, social, etc.) and organic (emails, website, phone)
- Socialize program strategy and performance with senior stakeholders to provide transparency of investment return by s trategically connecting the dots between data and financial results; Utilize performance to advocate for new campaigns, adapt quickly on launched campaigns, and story tell of successful campaigns
- 7+ years of experience in B2B Digital Marketing (Paid and Owned) in Payments, Financial Services, or Ecommerce
- Deep understanding and demonstrated experience in demand generation, lead generation and lifecycle marketing
- Demonstrated experience utilizing data-driven approaches to set strategy for customer acquisition and engagement
- Proven proficiency in target audience building, attribution modelling, performance tracking, A/B and multivariate testing, data analysis and synthesizing
- Understanding use of Salesforce, Marketo, SA360, DV360, Google Analytics, GCLID, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and other platforms and tools
- Demonstrated strong marketing, strategic, and creative thinking, connecting the benefits to customer needs
- Proven track record of inheriting and improving existing technologies and implementing new technologies to drive efficiency and automation
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills, attention to detail and analytical aptitude
- Proven effectiveness in presenting and influencing at the executive level
- Strong project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Passionate, highly collaborative and calm under pressure to manage rapidly changing priorities
- Strong sense of ownership with commitment to delivering high-quality communications under pressure and tight deadlines
- Understanding of the payments industry landscape and market dynamics is a plus
- Bachelor degree required, Master's preferred
- Bilingual (English and French) preferred
Who you are:
- Passionate for small and mid-market business customers
- Energetic and experienced thinker
- Excellent communicator with stellar listening, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Must handle multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail
- Strong external and internal leader
- collaborates well cross-functionally with key internal partners; works effectively with external partners to identify potential joint marketing opportunities
- High emotional intelligence
- Sharp, motivated, driven yet humble
- All around amazing person who inspires those around them
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.