Mednow.ca is revolutionizing the pharmacy experience across Canada. We are about people, not pills. With a patient-first mentality, Mednow.ca connects modern consumers with local pharmacies for a fast, safe, and free experience without ever having to leave their homes.
We are looking for a Director of Marketing.
The Director of Marketing at Mednow will be responsible for leading our marketing efforts, including providing guidance to our department, evaluating and developing strategies, and planning and coordinating marketing efforts with the goal of building awareness for Mednow.
We can rely on you to:
- Determine department KPIs and metrics i.e.) ROIs
- Use the data to manage campaigns, make recommendations and implement new initiatives
- Communicate marketing plans to those involved. Ensuring Management is briefed on performance
- Manage department budget
What you bring to the table:
- You're passionate, creative, and understand marketing at a fast-growing company
- You're accustomed to being part of a small department, aka you check your ego at the door and have no problem wearing
- You live for data, using it to build process and structure to help scale
- attention to detail, noticing even the small stuff.
Basically, you're excited to help build the Marketing Team.
You'll get bonus points for:
- Experience scaling a company
- Experience in health tech
- Experience in retail, healthcare and/or pharmacy
If you want to work in a highly innovative environment and are committed to making a difference, click below to get the process rolling.
We truly appreciate all interest and will happily reply to qualified candidates!
Mednow welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.