Annapolis Valley Regional Centre for Education
English 9,11; Citizenship 9; English Communications 11; Global Geography 12
First Available to Permanent, Assumed Permanent and Surplus Teachers of the AVRCE
Second Available to Term Recall Round One Teachers of the AVRCE
Third Available to Term Recall Round Two Teachers of the AVRCE
Fourth Available to Employment Equity Applicants
Fifth Available to External Applicants
Posting Closes at Midnight, June 18th
Teachers are expected to:
- Provide quality instruction within the framework established by the Nova Scotia Department of Education and Early Childhood Development
- Implement strategies, activities, and techniques for promoting student learning based on each student's prior knowledge, skills, and learning needs
- Attend and actively engage in meetings and ongoing professional development
- Maintain and submit all records in online systems and other communication avenues
Open Vacancy Round Hiring
The Annapolis Valley Regional Centre for Education will conduct teacher interviews commencing on July 2 for teacher interviews for the Open Vacancy hiring round.
Interview teams will contact shortlisted applicants between June 21 and up to July 7 to make interview appointments. Applicants must be available to take these phone calls.
Interviews may be conducted by Google Meets, phone, Facetime, or Skype.
Successful applicants will be contacted between July 2
- July 7. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted regardless of interview outcome.
Provide 3 professional/supervisory, work-related references, their phone # and their email addresses in your SuccessFactors application. References must be able to speak to an applicant's teaching abilities. AVRCE will require referees to provide reference checks before noon on June 30.