The Marketing Intern will be responsible for responsible for conducting a full range of activities required to support the Brand Marketing team including social content creation, content editing and events coordination to support our ongoing content and campaign needs. They will also collaborate with our Corporate Communications Manager to support the fulfilment of grant applications and awards. The Marketing Intern's insightful contribution will help maintain and amplify Symend's content pipeline.
This role will be a 4-8 month Marketing Internship.
What You'll Be Doing
- Content Development & Social Media
- Amplify existing content through social media content creation.
- Edit and optimize existing content.
- Social media monitoring and engagement.
- Create social media content that supports recruitment efforts and captures Symend's culture.
- Assist with updates to sales collateral.
- Support thought leadership content including blogs, whitepapers, case studies and videos as requested.
- Support Grant Applications
- Assist with applications by populating templated responses and metrics, formatting content, editing, and compiling final submissions as needs.
- Draft executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Administration and Operation
- Triage general inquiries from external parties.
- Assist with maintenance of marketing team SharePoint site.
- Assist with the organization and optimization of internal processes.
- Support the coordination and evaluation of events as requested.
- Further knowledge and education regularly through research, and share best practices with the team.
What You'll Need
Final year student in a Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism
Proven track record of building successful relationships with peers, leadership, customers, and partners.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- You have excellent writing and communications skills, using clear concise language that is appropriate to the target audience.
- You have an ability to manage multiple projects at once, ensuring they are completed on time against
- You are results-oriented and have a high attention to detail.
- You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- You use your strong interpersonal skills to build trusting relationships and can work collaboratively with internal partners.
- All positions require background screening. This will include criminal and education checks to comply with regulations.
We could tell you all about our competitive compensation, flexible work environment, social Fridays, and
awesome team events, but working at Symend is so much more than that!
Working at Symend means being part of a driven and collaborative team that values trust, accountability and continuous learning. We work hard, but always make time for fun!
You get the chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives!
Ready to do something big?
Send us your resume and tell us why you'd be a fit for Symend.
Symend's digital engagement platform uses behavioral science and data-driven insights to empower customers to resolve past due bills. Leveraging advanced analytics, Symend provides enterprise clients deep understanding into consumer behavior to engage millions of customers. Symend continuously optimizes these insights and empathetically nudges customers towards a desired action with personalized communications, self-serve tools and flexible repayment options.
Symend's relationship-based approach keeps enterprises attuned to the changing needs of their customers and empowers them to take action. This increases customer satisfaction, lowers operating costs, and helps resolve past due bills before reaching collections.
Founded in 2016, Symend's platform is purpose built to serve complex global enterprises in telecommunications, financial services, utilities and media. Symend is headquartered in Calgary and privately held, with global operations across Canada, the United States, Latin America and Asia-Pacific.
Symend: The science of engagement.?
By submitting your application, you agree that we may use your personal information in accordance with our privacy