Title: Head of Communication and Media
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Who Are We?
NATIONAL CREDIT RECOVERY INC. (NCRi) is a national collection. It is our mission to demonstrate to each valued client that we can liquidate placements, achieve excellent results, and provide timely status reports consistent with the client's expectations. NCRi was established with one purpose: to change the model by which collection agencies operate.
NCRi creates long and successful client relationships by being committed to maintaining our clients' branding and integrity, and by producing consistent results. Our core philosophy is based on professionalism and respect. This philosophy has enabled NCR to become the partner of choice for many clients nationally. Our commitment to creating a partnership with each client is based on the concepts of high-quality service and cutting-edge innovative technology. This allows us to respond more efficiently and proactively to our clients' changing needs.
We are a global organization with multiple locations in Canada and abroad. We are excited to provide internal and external growth opportunities as we continue to expand. NCRi is proud to offer our Agents initial paid training, monthly coaching, performance management support and ongoing learning and development opportunities. We value providing numerous employee engagement and philanthropic initiatives throughout the year also. We'd love to have you join our team!
Who Are We Looking For?
The Head of Communication and Media role is a self-starter and independent person who will give direction to the media and communication department. We would love to add someone to our team who already understands IGTV, Facebook Watch, INSTAGRAM, YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, LINKEDIN, TWITTER, and more. The ideal candidate is someone who knows hacks that will improve our engagement and accelerate our reach.
- Create and develop a marketing plan for the company to ensure that social content is planned, produced, and aligns with corporate standards and marketing objectives.
- Administrates the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content for all social media channels around our workplace culture, employee engagement and recruitment & selection initiatives
- Identify, interpret and capitalize upon social media trends
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (For example: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company's marketing and online review building to name a few!)
- Implement a content editorial calendar including publishing schedule to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Effectively monitor and report on social media results
- Establish new and maintain existing social media relationships by proactively engaging in discussions surrounding our content, products, and brand
- Integrate all channels of marketing including but not limited to social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing campaigns
- Manage and oversee all social advertising campaigns
- Use creative means to drive strong engagement and organic growth of all social media properties
- Execute social marketing campaigns, including marketing/new concepts, community building efforts and promotions
- At least 5 years of Experience as a Communication and Media professional, creating digital Marketing content with Fluency using graphic editing tools
- 2-5 years of professional experience using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or YouTube for a business or organization to support social media campaigns
- Self-starter, creative and able to work independently
- You are a highly energetic, detailed orientated and proactive person;
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of the basic principles of public relations and/or marketing
- Exceptional creative writing and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush), bid management (e.g. Ad words) and web content management systems (mainly Word press with Yoast SEO)
- Understanding of content marketing principles and ability to integrate them into social media publishing tactics.
If you have the required skills for the Head of Communication and Media role please, Apply Now!