Unilux has been designing and manufacturing HVAC solutions for the high-rise residential sector for almost 50 years. Our products have been installed in over 400,000 residential high-rise units and some have been in continuous use for over 40 years. Unilux CRFC is a recently created division focusing on the retrofit market providing solutions to aging residential high-rise dwellings. We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Graphic Design Intern who will work closely with the Marketing & Business Development Manager. This is a temporary (3-6 months) contract role suited for an energetic and organized multitasker looking to learn about different businesses serving the residential high-rise sector. The candidate will be working across a variety of enterprises including:
- Unilux CRFC
- Unilux Suite Solutions
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Compensation: $37,500 per year, prorated
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with Marketing & Business Development Manager to produce strong and engaging print and digitally branded materials and projects.
- Using graphic design techniques and experience to create skeletons and/or drafts of digital and print materials.
- Support in executing and overseeing marketing campaigns.
- Email marketing design.
- Design and build social media posts and campaigns and maintain our social media platforms.
- Coordinate with print and promotional suppliers.
- Managing websites updates using CMS WordPress.
- Support in special design tasks, as needed.
- Degree or diploma (or in the process of obtaining) in marketing/graphic design/computer science or related field.
- Proven experience in graphic design for both digital and print projects.
- Experience using key design programs including Adobe Creative Suite products.
- Professional experience using social media applications including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and other.
- Experience with HTML or using WordPress CMS platform.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Highly developed organizational skills with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Worked in the HVAC or manufacturing industry an asset.
- `Worked in the condominium or rental industry an asset.
Benefits and vacation
- Two weeks annual vacation, prorated.
This position is located at 3055 Lenworth Drive in Mississauga, Ontario