- this is a 12-month contract role.
What is the opportunity?
It's an exciting time to join the Loyalty & Rewards Marketing team as we embark on a transformational journey across the portfolio. The loyalty landscape is in the midst of a reinvention, spurred by a promise of new technologies, increased personalization and a more seamless omni-channel experience. A critical part of our strategy is to continually grow the business and deepen client love for the Brand.
In this 12-month contract role, you will play an important role in various aspects of marketing for the Loyalty portfolio, including the implementation of marketing strategies and go-to-market plans, execution of campaigns and other activities that drive client engagement and contribute to the growth of the brand.
What will you do?
- Lead the development and execution of ongoing Client/Member lifecycle communications, leveraging a variety of RBC channels
- Deliver seamless integrated digital campaigns, ensuring a focus on consumer and business objectives
- Develop thematic and creative briefs ensuring all digital communications inspire effective campaign creative and drive client engagement
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to develop and deliver social media and email trigger strategies, content marketing, an annualized marketing calendar and paid media plans
- Execute end-to-end programs flawlessly, and at the ?speed of retail', mapping out contingency plans for campaigns where required
- Ensure disciplined KPI establishment, measurement and analyses/reporting to enable strategic conversations, and fuel insights and future marketing plans
- Identify gaps in the process and opportunities for growth within the overall strategy and share creative solutions and suggestions for campaign improvements
- Oversee end-to-end management of internal and external marketing budgets, including monthly re-forecasting, tracking, reconciliation, stakeholder updates
What do you need to succeed?
- University Degree; Marketing or Communications (preferred)
- 5+ years of marketing experience; with at least 2 years in a strategic capacity
- Ability to understand and leverage consumer environment associated with loyalty and translate into high-impact marketing activity/go-to-market plans
- Experience in developing and launching marketing initiatives, which may include social, content marketing strategies, email trigger development, evergreen campaigns and more
- Confidence and comfort presenting to, and influencing, large groups including senior management
- Ability to pivot quickly, provide solutions to challenges that arise and operate in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities, pay strong attention to detail and showcase superb organization skills
- Strong ability to work in a collaborative, supportive way in cross-functional teams and across a broad matrix organization
- Experience in loyalty, partnerships and/or credit card industry
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.
Address: 88 Queens Quay West
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Contract
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 06/27/2021
Platform: Chief Administration Office
Req ID: 375596