Biiibo is a market leader in the on-demand delivery space for building supplies. Founded by an experienced management team in the construction industry, we are building a top performing team to revolutionize an industry!
We're currently looking to hire a driven Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing team!
About the Role
As a Senior Marketing Manager you will work as part of a small, autonomous, agile team to deliver both internal and external marketing strategies; built on a modern hybrid cloud platform. We believe in the power of working together, you'll get to work with your peers, business partners and you'll have the opportunity to grow and expand your capabilities. Join our team today and magnify your impact influencing the future of construction on a global scale.
Growth Marketing Objective:
- Drive the company's lead generation effort to develop a multi-million dollar pipeline.
- Plan, Execute, Manage and Monitor the global digital marketing and the content to commerce strategy across channels.
- As the Marketing Lead, you will work closely with the marketing team in order to drive profitable customer acquisition as well as revenue from the existing client base.
- The ideal candidate is seeking an opportunity to have a real impact on a fast growing and exciting company.
- Lead the development and oversee the execution of Biiibo's performance marketing strategy in order to drive lead generation and pipeline growth at an efficient CPL as well as revenue across SEM, email, Display, Social, events and SEO / Paid, earned and owned, affiliates, etc
- Ideate, Plan, Execute, Test, Monitor and improve marketing programs
- Branding expansion in markets through audience demographics, content development, social media and engagement marketing campaigns, etc.
- Create, fill, and manage a calendar of events such as webinars, conferences and thought leadership contributions
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to optimize existing programs across all channels and develop new ones
- Allocate budget and resources across all performance marketing channels and programs in order to maximize growth and ROI
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Build and manage email campaigns.
- Monitor, analyze performances and build forecast
You will bring:
- An experienced growth hacker who has a proven track record of success in driving aggressive growth at an efficient cost in a high-speed multi-segment environment.
- A performance marketing leader who knows digital marketing inside and out (email, SEO, SEM, affiliates marketing, programmatic advertising, remarketing, webinars, content to commerce, paid and organic social, web, etc)
- A Marketing expert who leads with data, audiences and market insights to improve conversions and drive revenue.
- Knows CRMs and how to track the customer journey / optimize conversions (pixel tracking, utm, hubspot, etc) and attribution
- Record of success driving consistently double digit growth at a multi-million-dollar scale in an international environment
- Works in close collaboration with other teams to inform the strategy
- Sales / Product / Engineering
- Demonstrated strategic strengths, project management, problem solving and analytical skills
- Has a real passion for innovation and technology (Augmented Reality, etc) and how it translates to customers and user experiences and messaging.
- Collaborative leader and team player, strong aptitude to lead a team and influence stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience with live, virtual, hybrid events is a big plus
This role requires a combination of the following skills and/or experience:
- 5 years
- Post secondary education preferably in business or marketing
- Advanced knowledge of main digital advertising platforms and tools, Facebook Business manager, Linkedin, DSPs, google adwords, google analytics, zoominfo, SEMRush
- Successful experience with a CRM
- Deep Powerpoint and Excel knowledge
- Self starter, roll-up-your-sleeves/get it done attitude, able to plan and execute with short timeframes
- Experience with a start-up an asset
In Return, You Will:
- Be part of and grow with our dynamic team
- We'll provide you with the tools you need to develop your career and grow with our company
- Competitive salary with great opportunity for growth
- Work with high performing individuals in a team environment
- Full benefits package
- Monthly team-building outings
- We are culture-driven and our team is a priority
- Join us and become part of our growing team!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Biiibo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.