Born in the North
Canada Goose was born in the Arctic, where the difference between life and death, quite literally, hangs by a thread. It's the only place where we can fully understand the what the meaning of ?cold? really is, and it's why we do what we do. But it's not for everyone. Some call the Arctic landscape relentless. Dark, dangerous and uninviting. We call it home. It's also home to the people of the North
- the foremost experts in cold. Just as the Italians know knits and the British know wool, northern communities know parkas. Like us, they embrace living off the land and have a strong and meaningful respect for nature. We honour them, never losing sight of the wisdom we can learn from their patience, resilience and deep connection to all that surrounds them.
- We inspire and enable all people to engage with the outside world.
At Canada Goose, nature is our North Star. We aren't simply linked to nature
- we're guided and inspired by it. Our connection to the environment compels us to design functionally superior products so people can immerse themselves in the outside world. Our first parkas were made for northerners, those living in the coldest places on Earth. Today, our products continue to be designed for the extreme outdoors, but they've also been adapted for all aspects of modern life
- past the four walls that shelter us and beyond our everyday experiences. Whether you're crossing the rugged terrain of Antarctica or commuting in rush-hour during a downpour, we endure any extreme, observe every detail, and take the long view to make clothing that enables everyone to live out there, wherever ?out there? is for them.
Our Core Belief
- Greatness Is Out There
Canada Goose is more than a company that makes best-in-class outerwear. We're a community that's propelled forward by one core belief: greatness. Greatness has driven us to where we are today, and it's always been at the heart of Canada Goose. It's a journey, not a destination. Whether that means honouring traditional methods of craftsmanship, supporting explorers around the globe, or enabling people to discover more about the world, we're moving towards something bigger than ourselves. Greatness is about making possibilities limitless, and creating your own definition of what it means to you here at Canada Goose.
The Integrated Marketing & Communications, Intern will support the Integrated Marketing team in all activities related to integrated campaign planning, community initiatives and day-to-day administration. The successful candidate for this role is a self-starter and team player. They must be highly organized, eager to learn, positive and passionate.
- Assist with project management on a day-to-day basis including coordination of meetings, tracking project status, and communicating with cross-functional teams/departments
- Help build detailed workback schedules and monitor progress to ensure projects are tracking well to be finished and delivered on time
- Work closely with all regional and central SMEs to facilitate ongoing communication and effective planning
- Support with completion of finance and budget tasks such as PO requests, invoice management, and budget tracking
- Utilize strategic planning templates to present and share campaign information, timing, product priorities, etc.
- Liaise between SMEs and the Integrated Planning team to help consolidate information for strategy decks, weekly reporting, etc.
- Support facilitation of weekly status meetings by preparing the agenda, inviting guest speakers from other departments, collect presentation material, etc.
- Support with saving and organizing files on Canada Goose's server (Box)
- Help validate product availability and healthy inventory positions across markets prior to campaign launches
- Coordination and execution of general/miscellaneous requests related to integrated planning
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree or college diploma (Marketing preferred)
- 12 month's working experience preferred
- Computer Skills: Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Expert project manager
- Strong organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Strong writing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and committed to a high degree of accuracy
- Creativity and demonstrated ability working in a fast paced environment with a high degree of change
- Ability to multi- task and work efficiently under pressure
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- A clear sense of urgency to achieve results. A ?can-do?, ?let's make it happen? attitude
- Embrace continuous improvement by proposing new and/or better ways of doing things
- Egoless nature
- A continuous learner, passionate and determined
- Follows through consistently on work commitments and stops at nothing to deliver exceptional results
- Passionate about the digital, marketing and retail spaces
- Office Environment
Note: This is a 6 month contract with an opportunity for permanent hire