Four Seasons Corporate Office in Toronto has a fixed-term opportunity for an Intern to join our Brand Marketing team. This position will start as soon as possible for a 3-4 month term.
The Intern, Global Brand Marketing will work directly with the brand marketing team to support global marketing programs and content. Duties will include support of brand strategy efforts; coordination and project management of initiatives to support training and development programs and brand audits; and ongoing support of our global content platforms and campaigns. The intern will also lend support towards photography and video projects and assessments, competitive advertising reviews, and the development of creative and strategic presentations. There is opportunity to contribute to initiatives across Private Jet and Restaurant & Bar marketing as well.
Key responsibilities will include :
- Contribute strategic feedback, coordinate review meetings and feedback to agency partners on global brand activations
- Contribute to the communications strategy and amplification plan across channels for the 2021 global campaign
- Contribute to initiatives across Private Jet and Restaurant & Bar marketing
- Coordinate development of global brand training toolkits and guidelines for hotels worldwide
- Liaise with cross-functional and cross-regional marketing group to align on updates to training content
- Support the hotel mid-year content audit
- Review competitive advertising creative and contribute strategic point of view on competitive creative strategies
- Lead updates to core pieces of collateral for hotel rooms worldwide
- Support the development of a toolkit for Elevator Cards
Key Qualifications and Requirements :
- Current student or recent graduate of a University or College degree program with a focus in Marketing, Business or related
- Highly strategic
- Strong communications/interpersonal skills
- Project management skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong creative skills
- Strong writing skills
- Understanding of digital marketing ecosystems
- Exceptional PowerPoint skills
All applicants must hold eligibility to work in Canada. Please note our offices are currently closed due to the pandemic and therefore this is a work from home position. The remote work location must be in the Greater Toronto Area.
Four Seasons is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.