Payment Rails is a B2B SaaS payouts platform for the on-demand economy. We are helping modern businesses and platforms pay their on-demand workers all around the world, whether it be freelancers, photographers, drivers, hosts, artists, influencers, affiliates, app developers, musicians, or one of the 500 Million (and growing fast!) people working as an independent contractor (aka freelancing). We help businesses not just pay these workers globally, but also automate all the other operational tasks like collecting and validating bank info, completion of tax forms, AML screening, handling FX conversions to 135 currencies, sending email confirmations, reconciling to your accounting/ERP system, and many other tasks which saves our customers a heap of time and money. Our technology and team is first class.
Today, our customers are online marketplaces, freelancer platforms, influencer platforms, accommodation marketplaces, travel companies, affiliate platforms, and other growing businesses with domestic or internal payment needs. And we're really just getting started!
- Engage, assist and qualify inbound sales leads (MQL) from online lead forms, calls, emails, and chat.
- Source, generate and qualify sales qualified leads (SQL) from targeted industry categories/verticals.
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with an exceptional, customer first experience
- Identify customer needs and pain points to determine if Payment Rails' solution would be a good fit
- Manage customer and prospect database using Salesforce, to ensure all communications are logged and tracked
- Work with the Director of Sales to develop new strategies to grow the sales pipeline, and consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Complete other duties and responsibilities as defined by the management team
- 1.5-2 years of sales experience in a B2B environment, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong desire to be in technology sales, and a strong technical aptitude
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills, including strong listening, verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed sales targets
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, dynamic and quota-driven environment
- Fluency in English
- Experience with a sales CRM (Salesforce, ...)
- Experience with Live chat (e.g. Drift, Intercom, etc)
- Ability to multi-task effectively
Join an amazing team of diverse people working together on a common mission
Extended Healthcare benefits including dental, vision, LTD, etc.
3 weeks paid vacation per year
- public holidays
Central office location, close to public transport
Company provided use of Apple MacBook Pro and Mac