OpenSail is Saskatchewan's fastest growing digital marketing agency. We are both socially-savvy and technical proficient, and we combine those two talents to achieve amazing results for our clients. We are currently looking for professional, vibrant, and motivated business development representative to join our team.
This position is about beginning client relationships that are going to last decades. As an organization, we are professionals who are committed to excellence; to be successful in this role, you'll need to bring that commitment to our prospective clients. We don't sell gimmicks, and we will only provide a service if we believe it brings value to our clients.
We are looking for a salesperson who is as motivated by commissions as they are by building long-term relationships in the business community.
- Develop broad knowledge of digital marketing (we do everything from influencer marketing to data analysis
- there is a lot to keep up with!)
- Support senior salespeople as you learn our products, services, and processes
- Attend business and networking events (post-Covid)
- Set accurate expectations for clients.
- In every interaction, represent OpenSail in a professional manner
- Initiates sales process by contacting leads, scheduling appointments, discovering business needs, making initial presentations, developing and presenting proposals
- Nurture prospects throughout the sales process
- Seek the support needed to be an effective salesperson
- Feedback to management to help us understand what you need to be successful at every step of your career
- Maintain a digital database of leads, prospects, and relationships
- Product training to sharpen product knowledge.
- Very strong oral communication and presentation skills (both in-person and virtual)
- A high level of general competency with computers and web applications
- A background working with or selling technological solutions
- A background in B2B sales or fulfillment
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills
- Well-organized and punctual
- Excellent written English; especially grammar
Apply for this position by email with a brief cover letter (one paragraph is fine), at resume(atsymbol)opensail.com.
The subject line of the email should read "Resume, BDR: First Name Last Name"
Please do not call our offices, you may follow?up by email.