Job Number: 21-BC-FC01
Duration: Permanent Full Time / Exempt
Location: Winnipeg, Vancouver, Calgary, Seattle, or Remote
We have immediate openings for both Entry and Intermediate level Functional Consultants who specialize in the delivery of Microsoft D365 Business Central, a mid-market ERP solution formerly known as Navision or Dynamics NAV. Under the guidance and direction of senior consultants, you will actively participate in the process of implementing new software across a diverse set of industry types. Providing service and support to clients within our extensive install base, you will be exposed to a wide range of unique business challenges and learning opportunities.
The ideal candidates will have a keen interest in business process automation and adept with technology. With a good understanding of accounting, seeking a career opportunity as a business analyst or in a finance role, you are analytical, detail-oriented, and willing to take on any challenge. The successful candidate will be a customer-focused team player who collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to meet project timelines and client expectations.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Participate in project discovery and analysis.
- Document business requirements and functional specifications using Microsoft's Surestep methodology (GAP Fit analysis and Functional Requirements Documentation).
- Plan and collaborate with team members to implement and deploy D365 Business Central software (design, configure, train, support).
- Understand end user and system requirements and identify specific enhancement customizations if necessary.
- Provide data migration and conversion services.
- Deliver application training in a classroom, online and in a one-on-one environment.
- Provide technical support ranging from basic to complex support issues.
- Work with application developers during design, development, and testing phases.
- Draft end user documentation.
Desired Skills & Competencies
- Post-secondary training preferred with emphasis on business, finance, or technology.
- 1 to 3 years' experience as a business analyst or in an accounting or information technology role.
- Aptitude for learning and mastering new software applications in a fast-paced industry.
- Possess a strong, professional work ethic.
- Commitment to continuous learning.
- Excels at team collaboration.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and committed to meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strives to provide exceptional customer service and high client satisfaction.
- Strong verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Willing and able to travel; valid driver's license and passport are required for conference attendance and client onsite assignments.
- Must be a resident of Canada or the United States and legally entitled to work in resident country.
- Must be fluent in English
- both verbal and written.