The mission of the Graphic Design Department is to create unique, cohesive, and aspirational graphic design.
As a member of the Graphic Design Sub-Department, you will be part of the team responsible developing inspiring, world-class creative for our brands, campaigns, and day to day deliverables. As an Associate, Graphic Design, you will support creating unique, cohesive and aspirational graphic designs, including logos, print, product packaging and customer packaging. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless
- from a rewarding career in Graphic Design to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Associate, Graphic Design, you will:
- Design unique and memorable logos that visually communicate the brand identity.
- Design printed materials (for example, retail signage) that communicate relevant information internally and externally.
- Develop beautiful and informative product packaging (for example, labels and hangtags) that distinguishes our brands and supports shopability.
- Build functional and eye-catching customer packaging (for example, retail shopping bags and ecommerce boxes) that meets the requirements of the markets in which we operate.
The Associate, Graphic Design has:
- An understanding of Aritzia's brand vision and style fundamentals with a focus on trends and cultural influences
- A desire to conceptualize and execute new ideas, designs, and/or products that elevate Aritzia's brand
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- The skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- An understanding and a passion for the industry in which we operate
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café
- Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET
- Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Employee Assistance Program
- 24/7 support, resources, and information available to you and your family
- Aspirational Workspace
- Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office
- Bring your best friend to work
- Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Talent Mobility Program
- From out of town? no problem
- we offer a highly supportive relocation program
- Competitive Pay Packages
- A commitment to performance based pay increases and career progression
- Product Discount
- Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision and dental packages for eligible employees
- A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
- Health & Safety
- Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known .