Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role will be responsible for coordinating the development, publishing and amplification of high-quality, engaging content for Moxie's social media channels as well as community management and reporting.
If you're a natural born storyteller, demonstrate a strong creative gut instinct, thrive on change and are a self-diagnosed hyper organizer, then we're looking for you to join the Moxie's Marketing team. We're looking for up and coming marketing professionals to help breathe new life into the Moxie's brand.
You have experience and innate desire to authentically connect with our guests online and offline. You thrive in owning the Moxie's brand voice and visual identity across our social channels to build an engaged social following, and convert those followers into frequent diners.
- Managing and executing integrated marketing campaigns across Moxie's social media channels to drive brand awareness, engagement and sales for our restaurants.
- Provide strategic planning to maximize our social media presence with unique and highly engaging content.
- Work collaboratively with graphic designer(s) and photographers to ensure relevant content is produced as planned uniquely for social channels.
- Develop and calendarize social content based that represents our brand pillars and business objectives, maximizing engagement and sales.
- Create, curate, and manage all organic social media content.
- Create compelling copy that engages both new and current followers.
- Listen and respond to brand mentions, comments and DMs in and "on-brand" way while cultivating new followers, and ROI for Moxie's.
- Develop and grow a steady state influencer program that represents the brand and the regions we reside in.
- Analyze social marketing data (followers, engagement, views, campaign results, conversion rates, etc.) to help shape future social media strategies.
- Stay up to date with market and online trends relevant to Moxie's to ensure campaigns and promotions are relevant to our guests.
- Maintain awareness on best practice marketing techniques / tools to achieve successful campaigns and promotions.
- You have 3-5 years of relevant social media, content marketing, brand, or communications experience.
- You are a self-starter; you relish the opportunity to identify needs and act, without being explicitly told to do so.
- You're a person of integrity, honesty and trust. These attributes are important to you and they are at your core.
- You're comfortable with the unknown. We're organized but rapidly growing. You need to be comfortable working in an environment that will continue to evolve.
- You have a working knowledge of current social media tools and strategies in order to execute a successful social media campaign.
- You're data focused. You collect, analyze and leverage data with the aim of continuously improving upon business processes, increasing productivity and ensuring the programs you are delivering on achieve maximum impact.
- You are a great communicator. You shine when you can pass on knowledge about your craft and gather requirements from stakeholders. You are always able to articulate your thoughts clearly, with various audiences, including executives, peers and partners.
- You have a degree or diploma in a marketing related field.
Submission of resume does not guarantee an interview or an actual transfer. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, provided they meet the minimal requirements of the applicable skills required.
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply as the employer does not have a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) that would support a foreign worker.
**Applications will not be accepted via email or in person.
**We thank all applicants for their interest in Career opportunities with us, however, only those applicants we wish to interview will receive a reply to their application.**
**ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE**