At lululemon, we work together to elevate the world. We set audacious goals, nurture big growth and engineer innovative products that allow people to feel-and perform-their best. To us, leadership is more than a role or title-it's a way of being. We are all leaders, committed to growth and results.
Together, we're co-creating a future that otherwise wouldn't exist. To do that, we're looking for people who unite diverse perspectives to lean into bold visions. Who strive to be better than they were yesterday. Who are all in, in everything they do.
We're looking for you. Join us
about this team
The omni & retail technology operations team leads initiatives that transform our retail experience across channels. We create new programs and tools that support guest and educator behavior that elevate guest experience in the physical and digital environment, allowing us to recognize outcomes & opportunities that would not otherwise exist. We love strategic, resourceful, and innovative people that excel at operations recognizing business needs, collaborating, and initiating action (read: cool nerds that make sh*t happen).
about this role
The purpose of this role will be to support as product manager for our educator engagement work. The goal of this project is to streamline the technology experience for our educators and work to maximize the suite of offerings we provide them. This project will start from scratch as we build requirements, access solutions, and implement a new experience for our educators. Success will look like an easier and more seamless experience for our educators and technology that supports them in their journey. You will support in a variety of functions.
a day in the life: what you'll do
- Responsible for the product supporting educator engagement experiences in retail, including and not limited to: Communication, Training, Workforce Management and Analytics
- Support in planning and implementation of the educator engagement program
- Innovate & drive the future of retail educator experience in partnership with Retail & P&C partners
- Build vision & framework for our retail product strategy
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Coordinate with cross-functional partners to gain alignment
- Provide input on delivery and product roadmaps qualifications
- Product and/or Program Management certification
- Degree in Business Administration or similar fields
- 5+ years of work experience in product management
- Experience with retail, omni & digital technologies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering executive level presentations must haves
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn't take yourself too seriously. #LI-SH1