So, why work for Nucleus Networks
Founded in Kitsilano, BC, in 2001, Nucleus is an award-winning Managed IT Services provider with more than a decade of experience providing IT project services, IT support services, and IT strategy services to businesses across Canada. We are one of BC's top 5 Best Workplaces and a top 5 Finalist for BC's Best Company, we pride ourselves on our culture, our unique approach to delivering rapid-response IT services, and our continued obsession with providing the best client experience possible!
We are a team of 68 experienced IT Professionals focused on providing all-inclusive or a la carte IT services for organizations with 5 to 500 employees. With offices located in Vancouver and Toronto, as well as staff located across Canada (Victoria, Calgary, Saskatoon to name a few locations), we provide extended support services to 150+ organizations across multiple industries in Canada within both the public and private sectors. For back to back years we've been recognized as one of BC's Best Workplaces. We've also been recognized as one of North America's top Managed IT Services Providers as well as one of the top ten MSP's in Canada. Members of our team have also been recognized for multiple years running in the MSP mentor Top 250 list which is a global list recognizing the top experts, entrepreneurs and executives.
You are a self-motivated, ambitious Marketing Professional who thrives in a fast paced environment. You prefer a role that allows for maximum autonomy to be creative and get stuff done! Reporting directly to the CEO, you'll be accountable for all Marketing efforts at Nucleus and will also support the Business Development team with various initiatives. You'll also support internal departments on their branding needs.
Overall Responsibilities, General Tasks and Duties:
- Manage Sales and Marketing ticket queues
- Manage all external social media channels
- Manage the Nucleus website and blog
- Manage internal and external events
- Interface with clients and internal teams on various marketing initiatives
- Create and edit all types of content for all platforms
- Support HR by leveraging our employer brand for recruitment efforts
- Generate inbound leads for all Nucleus revenue streams
- Increase Nucleus' brand awareness within the markets it operates
- Develop and execute on a digital marketing strategy
What you bring to the table...
- Experience ?owning' Marketing within an organization, preferably a tech company
- Experience with Online Advertising
- Experience with WordPress
- Video Editing and Graphic design skills
- Proactive, strategic approach to marketing
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong client-facing skills and teamwork skills
- Works well under pressure with a strong attention to detail
- Post-secondary degree considered an asset but not mandatory
- An award-winning culture and organization that focuses time and energy on YOU and fostering an awesome workplace
- Work remotely
- Monthly Staff Socials
- we offer an outgoing culture that provides lots of opportunities to connect with your co-workers
- EPIC customer service
- to our external clients and internally to our colleagues
- Competitive Salary & Benefits