Number of Openings:1
POSITION OVERVIEW :Reporting to the Manager, International Sales and Sourcing, the International Sales Representative will be responsible for developing and maintaining business relationships with non-Caterpillar dealers, brokers and end users who deal in used equipment around the world by providing innovative solutions to customers, and identifying new markets and opportunities for the sale of used equipment.
This position requires an individual who possesses the skills and determination necessary to develop strong positive customer relationships and manage a sales territory. Using a consultative selling approach, you will build profitable long-term customer relationships by selling equipment to support customer's business needs and growth.
If you have experience in developing long term strategic customer relationships by your solid business acumen in conjunction with solid business development skills, then please apply for this fantastic opportunity.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Selling of Caterpillar and non-Caterpillar product to non-Caterpillar dealers, brokers and end users
- Identify markets and strategies for purchasing and disposal of aged Cat and competitive equipment in the construction, forestry, mining and related businesses
- Assist the Finance department in creating third party financing opportunities and collection of debt and receivables
- Develop and maintain client information data utilizing Finning (Canada)'s CRM software
- Resolve customer product concerns and warranty or goodwill issues
- Responsible for providing the best solutions to our customers, including marking of all products (equipment, attachments and financing)
- Achieve profitable equipment sales and revenue based on corporate targets, supporting Finning's overall vision and objectives
- Ensure all sales documents and customer agreements are completed in a consistent, accurate and in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain long-term strategic relationships with clients, demonstrating a high standard of professionalism and ethics
- Forecast used equipment sales and achieve budgeted revenue targets for equipment sales
- 5+ years of consulting sales experience in understanding and applying the basic selling principles; such as, prospecting, introducing benefits, call planning, qualifying, handling objections, follow-ups and closing the sale
- Proven sound sales methodology
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- An exceptional track record of customer coverage in an international sales territory is an asset
- Consulting, negotiation, networking, presentation, influencing and client relations skills
- Proficient in MS office package
- Ability to speak and write a second or third language is an asset
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.