It's an exciting time to be at OSL Retail Services, working for a people focused company that's at the top of its game. The momentum we've generated in recent years with our commitments to client customers, innovation, business results, and an entrepreneurial spirit has created energy, enthusiasm, and engagement among our employees that is pushing us to new heights. And we're on the lookout for talented people who share our vision and values and want to join us in this journey. At OSL, our culture is our foundation. Passionate employees, great customer service and long-term relationships are all built upon that foundation. We value people, passion, honesty, respect, and integrity.
We are currently seeking a passionate, sales-driven leader to maximize growth and advance market share for the Samsung brand regionally within the Calgary Market. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager the Field Sales Manager will be responsible for building relationships with and presenting compelling content and value propositions for Samsung products and services to, front line sales associates at both carrier branded and national retail wireless locations.
What you're responsible for:
- Build and cultivate relationships across all levels of carrier and national retailer organizations driving influence and mind share for Samsung products and services
- Ensure all interactions with retail partners are driven towards increasing sales and market share for Samsung
- Executes on the go-to-market strategy of the regional team that ensuring attainment of all KPI's & metrics that impact performance. i.e. sales, trainings, store visits etc.
- Communicate and report on the effectiveness of product launches and special promotions while executing on the launch
- Conduct and attend training sessions, meetings, events on behalf of Samsung
- Gather market analysis and report market trends of how Samsung product is perceived and performing in the market
- Complete daily store visit productivity reports as well as weekly and monthly activity reporting requirements
- Plan and facilitate training and launch meetings to ensure all retail sales distribution groups are able to demonstrate successful Samsung product knowledge and sales effectiveness
- Train and coach carrier retail national retail sales reps, as well as provide sales support through offering business advice and product consultation
- Ensure Samsung product stock levels and merchandising requirements meet product demand and escalate issues directly to Samsung to rectify
- Support Samsung marketing and brand initiatives through maintaining direct contact with distribution points of sale in market
- Resolve issues that affect Samsung brand integrity and brand presence
What to expect:
- You will travel frequently (in region)
- You will be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment, in the event you are the successful candidate
To join our team:
- Minimum of 4+ Years in a multi-unit retail and/ or field sales environment
- 2+ years' experience in the wireless industry
- Extensive knowledge of Retail, Marketing and Sales
- Excellent organizational skills; attention to detail; process driven
- Excellent conceptual and strategic thinking abilities
- Excellent analytical skills
- Clean Drivers Abstract
What we offer:
- A competitive base salary plus bonus and other perks
- Vacation plus additional flex days
- Comprehensive benefits
- Training and development opportunities to grow your career with one of Canada's Best Managed Companies
- A supportive workplace culture and work environment
A few Nice-to-haves:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Bilingual in English and French
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
OSL is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.