Looking to work at the forefront of a global education revolution? This role may be for you.
Founded in 2013, Crimson Education is one of the fastest-growing EdTech companies in the world. Currently valued at $245M Crimson touts key investors such as Chow Tai Fook Education Group and Tiger Global as well as prestigious board members including Lawrence Summers (Former Harvard President and Former Chief Economist of the World Bank), Tomohiro Hoshi (Founding member of Stanford Online High School) and John Key (Former Prime Minister of New Zealand).
We are a mission-driven team with the goal of helping students unlock their full potential through technology and global connection. We match each student with a personalized team of online mentors to help accelerate their academics, extracurriculars, and applications, ultimately preparing them for top university admissions.
Our North America team is growing rapidly. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to help us expand our presence.
This is a full-time, remote working position based in Canada, with flexible hours. Must have high-level Chinese & English reading and writing skills.
What are the main responsibilities for this role?
This role will be focused on developing and furthering Crimson's market presence in the North American landscape within new and existing areas.
- Drive brand awareness of Crimson's personalized education and mentoring services and products through cross-channel campaigns and initiatives
- Identifying mutually beneficial marketing opportunities with other education providers
- Creation and implementation of marketing collateral to create a positive customer experience and increase conversions
- Manage and support the end-to-end planning, execution, and optimization of LAM and advertising campaigns with support extended to other countries as necessary
- Coordination of specific outreach tactics including expos, seminars, school talks, and related event support
- Monitor leads and conversion from marketing across all channels (Events, PR, FB, Wechat, Content, Emails, PR, SEO & more) with weekly/monthly progress reporting, customer behaviour, and user experience. Work closely with the digital marketing team to tailor online content, landing pages, social posts, ads, and EDMs to promote local events and initiatives.
- Contribute to the creation of offline and online marketing content to increase brand awareness, create a positive customer experience, and increase conversions
- Take ownership of copywriting tasks, including, Facebook & Instagram ads, EDM campaigns, print collateral, and event descriptions
- Assist in overseeing the North America student ambassador program, including, facilitating onboarding, monitoring progress, maintaining comms, and supporting student initiatives
- Assist the team with Chinese & English marketing initiatives
- Livestorm, Events, Wrike Events, and Webinar coordinating and logistics
Business Development & Lead Generation (when required)
- Working with the Local Area and Digital Marketing Teams to develop/enhance lead generation methods by identifying opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in leads and sales
- Engaging in outreach activities such as presenting at school talks, careers expos, and Crimson seminars
- Sourcing potential organizations and markets for lead generation/partnerships
- Attending industry events where relevant and provide feedback and information on market trends
What skills and experience are required?
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin reading, writing, and editing skills are essential
- 2+ years of online/offline marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree or 3 years work experience
- Education industry experience is preferred but not required.
Why work for Crimson?
- Great culture
- diverse, fast-paced and self-initiated
- A small and close-knit team
- Career progression opportunities
If you're passionate about education and people and looking for a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting-edge technology then we'd love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam/junk email folder for correspondence from Breezy HR.