Job Title: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
About Wipro Limited
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. Our Salesforce experts combine experience design, industry solutions, multi-cloud cross-platform engagements, legacy modernization, and digital integration to help our clients simplify their transformation roadmap, accelerate their transition to the new, and enable them to create what matters. Wipro is recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, with over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Brief Summary of Role:
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developers form the technical foundation of our delivery teams. They are primarily responsible for completing tasks that require development skills, such as troubleshooting, enhancement development as well as new development. Our openings provide an excellent opportunity for those looking to get into the cloud computing space to participate on one of our many innovative cloud adoption projects at high-profile clients.
Software Developers will need to understand the architecture of the client-specific applications we are developing as well as strong working knowledge of the underlying cloud platform. We also expect Software Developers to provide creative contribution to improving our clients' cloud environments as well as our own internal methods and assets.
- Troubleshooting and enhancing existing logic in SFDC
- Serves as the technical expert on projects focused on Salesforce Marketing Cloud and related applications (Social Studio, Ad Studio, Mobile Studio, ...)
- Developing new code for project-related deliverables.
- Completion of code-dependent actions and configuration with a high degree of efficiency and quality
- Interaction with application development teams and customer-facing resources
Education and Required Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years' professional experience with supporting or developing applications with an object-oriented architecture; SaaS product or service preferred
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud development
- Marketing Cloud Consultant Certification and SFMC Developer Certification preferred
- Multiple Salesforce Marketing Cloud Project deployments
- Extensive experience with all primary elements of Marketing Cloud: Email Studio, Content Builder, Journey Builder, Analytics Builder, Personalization Builder, and Audience Builder
- Familiar with AMPScript, SSJS, tSQL, data extensions, advanced triggers, and automations
- 1+ year experience in a sustained engineering team or an escalated support tier for an application or managed service
- Successful track record of relevant customer focused work experience such as operations engineer, technical customer support, professional services or application development
- Thrives in self-directed learning environment
- A highly committed individual with a background in a problem solving, operations environment
- Passion for working with people and systems, and a strong interest in helping customers succeed
- Ability to provide assistance for more junior team members
- Discipline, integrity, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to summarize the work done in an articulate fashion via email or case notes
- Experience developing within a declarative application platform preferred
- Salesforce platform experience preferred
- Salesforce Admin, Developer certifications preferred
- Located and able to work in the U.S. (or Canada) from a home office and able to travel on average of 40% post COVID
- Not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.