From selling jeans out of the trunk of a car in 1977 to becoming a nationwide chain of over 120 stores, one thing about us has remained the same: WE ARE JEANS. But we're also all the amazing items that go perfectly with jeans: casual tees, comfy hoodies, cute tops, wear everywhere jackets, and the best in jewellery and accessories to complete your look. Our mission is to offer our customers affordable, comfortable, on-trend styles in a wide range of sizes. Team Lead: As a Team Lead with Warehouse One you collaborate with our store manager to lead our team and business, all while confidently providing our customers with a shopping experience that is friendly, committed, caring, and real.
What We Offer:
- Generous employee discount for team members as well as spouses and dependant children
- Scholarship opportunities
- Length of service recognition program
- Potential Monthly and Quarterly bonuses
- Comprehensive benefit plan for Full Time team members that includes: Health, Dental and Vision care, Life Insurance, Disability coverage, Employee Assistance program
Team Lead Responsibilities:
- Assists in leading the team alongside the store manager or in their absence
- Ensuring that every customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting, acknowledging and re-approaching
- Driving Warehouse One brand loyalty through our Perks customer loyalty program
- Creating and fostering a positive work environment where all team members are driven to meet and exceed store performance goals
- Overseeing store operations, including shift task organization and store opening and closing duties
- Performing Point of sales transactions and ensuring the store is visually appealing through participation in product presentation, store housekeeping and visual displays
WHO YOU ARE
- Leaders who can support, motivate, and manage others
- Eager to help Warehouse One customers and provide the best customer service
- Fashionably Casual and enthusiastic about Warehouse One's product and image
- Flexible in their Availability; able to work days, evenings, and weekends to support customers and their fellow team members
- Able to represent Warehouse One's
WHO WE ARE; Friendly, Caring, Committed, Real
- Ideally, experienced in the fashion retail industry
Being friendly means having a pleasant, helpful approach to everything we do. A friendly attitude and genuine smile lets people feel welcome and comfortable in our stores.
We are committed to having a wide selection of quality, affordable jeans. We are dependable, performance driven, and devoted to helping our customer.
We are open-hearted and care about our co-workers, customers, and the people in our community. We genuinely care that our customers look and feel good in Warehouse One clothing.
Being ?real? means we are down-to-earth, unpretentious, honest, and sincere. We only give honest, helpful advice to our customers.
Warehouse One is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant's accessibility needs. Warehouse One sincerely appreciates all expressed interest; however only those candidates qualifying for interviews will be contacted.