BookJane is an award-winning technology platform that enables organizations across the care continuum to better communicate, manage, and mobilize their internal and external workforces. Using union-compliant callout and shift management technology, participants in the healthcare ecosystem (healthcare facilities, professionals, and staffing agencies) are better able to work together to achieve what matters most
- providing the highest quality of care. Our vision is to accomplish this by helping healthcare facilities increase their shift fulfillment and decrease resource constraints by automating time-consuming manual processes and creating a technology bridge that seamlessly connects internal and external resource pools. This results in more time to focus on the quality and consistency of care, versus the time-consuming administrative effort of fulfilling shifts and monitoring staff retention.
Reports To: The Senior Manager of Marketing will report to the CEO.
Job Overview: We're looking for a driven and motivated Senior Marketing Manager who provides an important role in overseeing all areas of marketing. The Senior Marketing Manager will ensure the team is targeting the correct and appropriate audience in all marketing campaigns by designing and executing marketing strategies to promote our J360 SaaS platform. The Senior Marketing Manager may assist in the creative portion of the process, but will usually organize appropriate teams to perform all activities and provide oversight on their progress to ensure the strategies are successfully rolled out.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead all digital marketing efforts (website, paid, content, SEO, social, email marketing automation) to drive brand awareness and generate B2B leads
- Create content for corporate marketing collateral, website/blog/social media, and other related initiatives
- Spearhead content generation for press releases, articles, presentations, events, and conferences
- Own the content calendar and create engaging best-in-class marketing content including blogs, videos, and white papers, by working with our internal creative team and freelancers
- Ensuring that BookJane develops and maintains a consistent and compelling brand identity
- Develop and implement a marketing program to support sales and customer success
- Collaborating cross-functionally with other departments, participating in establishing BookJane's objectives and formulating marketing strategic plans to achieve annual goals
- Keeps the Marketing team and other employees informed of organizational goals, results, changes, and developments
- Provides strong leadership and project management to establish and maintain an environment of effective, productive teamwork within the Marketing function
- Own the overall budget for all B2B marketing initiatives
- The candidate for this position must have had working experience of at least 5 years in a fast-moving tech company, with experience marketing SaaS and/or marketplace platforms, with a proven ability to drive business results
- Must have amassed skills in the utilization of marketing automation systems in order to drive successful campaigns
- A suitable candidate will also have a proven and successful experience working as a leader in a marketing project leading a team from conceptualization to the achievement of the project's objectives
- Strong content marketing skills with the ability to manage content creation from conceptualization to editing, publishing, optimizing for SEO, and promoting
- Has to possess exceptionally strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Has to have an ability to translate data insights into strategies for future marketing initiatives
- Must be a results-driven individual with a strong ability to conduct quantitative data analyses in determining ROI, program effectiveness, forecasting, and lead volume trends
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work and execute under pressure in a fast paced, startup environment
- Well organized, detail oriented, enthusiastic, and confident
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required, particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong understanding of HubSpot, Salesforce, Google AdWords, LinkedIn Advertising
- Experience with the healthcare industry is an asset
- Ranked #14 on Deloitte Fast 50 and #4 on Linkedin's Top-10 Canadian Startups of 2020. Great Place to Work Certified.
- Remote-first company with fun and engaging monthly social activities. Just because we can't all be at the office together doesn't mean we can't have some virtual fun!
- We're a fast growing startup in Toronto revolutionizing how staffing is done in the healthcare industry across North America
- come join us and be a part of this mission!