SALES AND SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (FITNESS COACH)
What is a Sales and Service Representative (Fitness Coach)?
The Fitness Coach position is a Sales and Service oriented position. Highly energetic and ready to assist, Fitness Coaches have a passion for fitness, and can easy approach the public in outreach opportunities. Candidates must have an interest in developing a professional sales & customer service career while gaining experience in coaching members on use of club equipment.
What will you be doing?
- New membership prospecting, follow-up and sales
- Generate membership leads through various methods including community events, outreach, referrals and business partnerships
- Build relationships with our members, determine client goals and counsel on positive lifestyle changes
- Book appointments and tour prospective individuals and corporate clients
- Coach and instruct new members through cardiovascular and weight training orientations
- Assist members with any fitness concerns and ensure they are happy with our services
- Responsible for the front desk area and greet each member and guest
- Assist in and maintain cleanliness of club
Do you have what it takes?
- Passionate about fitness and helping others.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Willingness to work a variable schedule.
- Demonstrates our core values
- CPR certification required within 3 months of employment
- Must be committed to contributing to a culture that celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion and embraces social and environmental responsibility
What's in it for you?
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Unlimited growth potential
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
- For a list of the endless company benefits please go to: https://jobs.goodlifefitness.com/page/show/benefits
At GoodLife Fitness, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and members feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. We are committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in a manner that respects their dignity and that is equitable. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.