About Us : FYidoctors is an exciting entrepreneurial company that was founded in 2008 by a group of passionate Optometrists. Today, as Canada's fastest growing eye care provider and awarded Canada's Best Managed Companies, our team of respected leaders bring experience, dedication, and a commitment to enhancing the lives of our patients in more than 275 locations and with over 3,000 employees across the country, soon to be North America with our expansion into the US. The acquisition of ReNue, a chain of doctor-led medical aesthetic clinics, marks a significant growth opportunity, as we journey to become a leading provider of aesthetic medicine in Canada. FYidoctors remains committed to enhancing the lives of our patients and staff, maintaining a positive, supportive environment where everyone can thrive and grow professionally and personally.
Opportunity: Reporting to the Director, Brand Commercialization you will be responsible for planning, developing, and implementing effective communications strategies and programs that support our brand, our People & Culture team, and our M&A division. This multi-talented individual will be involved in the planning and execution of consumer marketing programs that help tell the FYidoctors story in new ways to drive engagement with employees and external stakeholders. You will work collaboratively with business leads to assess overall communication needs, recommend engaging communication plans and solutions that effectively support our rapidly growing business. The incumbent will also play a key role in developing and communicating our corporate social responsibility plan including building awareness and support for the FYidoctors Enhancing Life Foundation and Better Sight Better Grades program.
Ideal candidate: Do you have a passion for communications, marketing and HR? Do you love how they can come together to tell the story of a brand from multiple angles? As a natural collaborator and exceptional writer, you will have the ability to elevate the organizational profile by creating content that elevates and advances the FYidoctors brand. Your contribution will directly impact the effectiveness of both our internal and external communications strategies. Your expertise will be utilized to effectively help the business communicate in a consistent and engaging manner that builds brand awareness and helps differentiate us in the marketplace. Your observations and recommendations will accelerate our ability to grow and, ultimately enhance the lives of more patients and our team as a whole.
- 7+ years of corporate communications experience within a fast-paced corporate setting
- University Degree in Communications, Public Relations, or a related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (French an asset)
- Extremely detail oriented and thorough
- Outstanding organizational, project management and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline and results-driven environment
- Ability to embrace change and adapt strategies on the fly
- Strong interpersonal and excellent relationship-building skills
- Ability to see the big picture and anticipate emerging issues and trends, and then tailor communication strategies and tactics to address them
- Curious and passionate about the Health and Wellness space and a strong desire to learn and explore new insights
Apply via our careers page here . All applicants will be reviewed by the Director of Brand Commercialization- Vision Care.
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well