Keyera Career Opportunity
Keyera is currently seeking a Marketing Analyst to join our NGL Supply and Ethane team. The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for maintaining monthly forecast models, managing pipeline nominations and providing various support functions to the NGL Supply team. The successful candidate will be based out of Keyera's Calgary Head Office (working from home, as required by corporate protocols).
- Manage and update key spreadsheets / models and communicate changes to stakeholders.
- Provide analytical support including supply positions, product allocation and nominations, transportation profiles, and specific commercial deals.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to resolve various daily operational / scheduling issues to ensure the movement of NGLs.
- Work with Field operations and staff to resolve various issues at gas plants for fractionation facilities.
- Work with Marketing Accounting and Contract Admin on month end NGL balancing and reconciliations.
- Provide support as required to commercial personnel with reconciliations, analytics, pricing, risk/credit reporting and systems development.
- Work with Macro Fundamental team to update competitor analysis and key utilization metrics.
- Develop and manage effective and positive working relationships with internal service providers and external customers and service providers.
- Responsible for off-hour and weekend outages and / or trucking issues.
The Marketing Analyst will have the following qualifications:
An undergraduate degree with a background in either Business, Finance, Mathematics or Computer Science.
- 2-5 years experience in Oil and Gas or NGL industry spent in analytics, commercial operations or research would be an asset.
- Analytical Skills will be a strong requirement of the job with the candidate being able to preform time sensitive tasks and proficient in using the Microsoft Suite programs, mainly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Entero , Petrotranz , VBA, Excel macros is considered a strong asset.
- Well organized, energetic and ability to work with cross functional teams across the organization.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and problem solving will be essential to the role.
Posting Expiry Date:Jun 18, 2021
If you are interested in an opportunity to join a winning culture that fosters innovative thinking, open communication, integrity, and mutual respect then you'll enjoy your career with us!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.