As a Marketing Coordinator with IMARK Architectural Metals you will be required to take a comprehensive approach to marketing and communications content for the company and its products. In this position you will become immersed in the many facets of the organization whilst carrying a project from start to finish and demonstrating your keen design skills.
Gaining experience implementing, adjusting, and reporting on initiatives across all marketing verticals, the Marketing Coordinator will really shine when putting their creative ideas and design skills to work. Supporting brand overhauls, developing brochures, social media content, designing ads or web graphics, and everything in between, the Marketing Coordinator will be a hyper-organized creative thinker, ready to hit the ground running.
- Support paid advertising campaigns including research, setup, monitoring and reporting
- Event planning and coordination for trade shows as required
- Assist with the organization and centralization of sales and marketing collateral
- Coordinate delivery of sales and marketing materials with external vendors
- Keep website content up to date, developing new content (landing pages) when required
- Assist with social media content development and management
- General marketing support as required
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to gain feedback and insights as required
- Establish and maintain a consistent photographic style for products and services
- Assist with brand guideline development
- Develop videos and images that showcase the brand, products, and services
- Design print and web content as required for advertisements, web content, internal presentations, sales presentations, events, or other marketing communications
- Help define, maintain, and enforce the overall brand
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Degree or diploma in Marketing or closely related field such
- Proven experience and proficiency with graphic design and related software (i.e. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Minimum intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Working knowledge or experience with HTML/CSS
- Creative writing and content development skills supporting website content creation and social media
- Knowledge of or experience working in a variety of online platforms (Social media, Google Ads / Analytics, etc.)
- Proven ability to collaborate and communicate effectively in a team environment
- Confident self-starter with a desire to learn
- Experience with industrial/mining industry considered an asset but not required
- Completion of a digital communications related Degree/diploma
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in design, marketing/communications.
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits
- COR Certified Safety Program
IMARK thanks all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.