Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
We are currently seeking a Graphic Design Specialist to join the Teva team for an 18 months contract.
The Graphic Design Specialist will support both internal and external partners with the update and co-ordination of all artwork activities. The Graphic Designer will be accountable and responsible for branding updates, Standard Regulatory updates, Marketing initiatives, General Labelling guidance updates and any other applicable update. This role is responsible and accountable to ensure that all Teva Canada art meets compliance and quality standards. This includes follow up on approval status and collaborating with external vendors to ensure supply demands are not impacted/met by artwork updates. This role requires enhanced organizational and prioritization skills as well as being able to multi-task and work under pressure while maintaining a critically high level of accuracy and attention to detail. Art is a fundamental and critical component of the finished packaged product and this role requires an understanding and acceptance of the accountability of its role as such.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Perform text/branding updates on Approved Teva Artwork, create new art when required to support launches.
- Ensure that all art is prepared per approved change control.
- Adapt art to general labelling guidance as well as standard regulatory and/or marketing requirements as required.
- Monitor and follow up on approval and ensuring preparation timelines both with art creation, approvals are met both with internal and external partners to ensure timelines are met. This includes processing in art creation systems as well as Knowledge tree and Harmony Trackwise (as applicable).
- Maintain an exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail in all art creation and accompanying tasks.
- Liaise with internal partners (Master Change Team, Pkg Tech, Marketting, RA, TS etc) to ensure supply, product, compliance/quality issues are identified and rectified.
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Other duties (as required)
- College Diploma in related discipline; Preferred: 4 Year Degree from OCAD with a specialty in Package Design, PAC
- 5+ years experience in Graphic Design; Pharmaceutical Industry Experience preferred
- Strong knowledge in Design and Packaging fundamentals, Regulatory Guidance and MAC OSX Operating System
- Proficiency in Abobe Illustrator, Abobe Creative Suite, Mircosoft Office, Docuproof, Harmony Trackwise
Senior Manager, Quality Assurance
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva's Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.