Lead Specialist, TA Marketing and Communications
TTEC is seeking a Bilingual Lead Talent Acquisition Marketing Specialist
- French-English to join our Enterprise Services team. This position is responsible for planning and executing the talent attraction plan for Canada.
What you'll be doing:
The Lead Talent Acquisition Marketing Specialist is responsible for taking ownership of both strategic and day-to-day recruitment marketing activities for contributing to the overall success of the Talent Acquisition team. This includes analyzing the market and target demographics for the site, creating and executing upon the sourcing plans, designing and promoting employee referral programs, organizing job fairs and community relations and outreach events, supporting public relations efforts, and investigating new sourcing channels.
The Lead TA Marketing Specialist must be able to quickly adapt sourcing plans and engage new channels in order to meet changing client requirements. They also occasionally assist in general and administrative (G&A) sourcing in support of TTEC's business units. This is a challenging position that is suited for a high-energy and analytical individual who must be able to meet aggressive goals and timelines.
What you'll bring to us:
- Create a comprehensive sourcing plan to support specific client recruiting goals within an assigned geography
- Analyze reports to track the effectiveness of each sourcing channel and analyze metric to identify trends and make recommendations
- Develop sourcing initiatives including the recommendation of innovative ad campaigns and promotions needed to support these plans and partnership with internal and external creative resources to design and produce these tools.
- Act as a project manager for collateral creation by establishing deadlines, approving creative concepts, and holding vendors accountable for on-time delivery.
- Improve the key success metrics associated with hiring goals including conversion rate, cost per hire, time to fill, and client satisfaction
- Work with the corporate support teams and approved vendors to ensure the marketing campaigns and value propositions are appealing to the local market.
- Establish TTEC's employee referral program as the first or second source for new candidates. What skills you'll need:
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it
- check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC
Primary Location: CA-ON-London
Job: Marketing JSGYM-TE