Founded in Edmonton in 1990, Hi-Tech Seals is a leading Canadian seal, gasket, rubber and plastic component distribution and manufacturing company, with a longstanding commitment to customer service. Our staff work closely with customers to find the best solution for their sealing needs. We offer an extensive line up of seals and seal related products, along with custom manufacturing capabilities to meet our customer's needs. Over our 30 years in business, we have grown to multiple locations across Canada and the United States. We take pride in providing superior customer service and products that go beyond our customer's expectations.
At Hi-Tech Seals, our people are a key competitive advantage. We are committed to the professional development and education our employees and offer an extensive in-house training library. In addition, Hi-Tech Seals encourages employees to explore external training and offers access to funding as part of our commitment to employee development and career advancement.
Join a company that excels in developing and empowering employees to reach their potential.
The Marketing Representative position at Hi-Tech Seals is integral to our marketing function. The role requires excellent writing skills, creativity, and knowledge in best practices and trends in online and physical marketing. The role assists the Marketing Supervisor with the development and implementation of marketing campaigns, initiatives, and activities to engage and retain prospective and current customers.
- Develop, implement, and measure marketing campaigns and sales promotions.
- Coordinate the creation and production of marketing materials, promotional items, and other marketing-related deliverables.
- Meet marketing objectives through contribution of creative ideas, concepts, and solutions.
- Create engaging content for various marketing efforts including brochures, flyers, web content, email campaigns, social media, video scripts, etc.
- Provide support at promotional events, such as open houses and trade shows, on an as needed basis, including manage pre, during, and post-event activities.
- Administer Google AdWords, Analytics, and social media platforms.
- Assist in maintaining and updating company website.
- Support with daily marketing activities.
- Plan, execute, and evaluate the success of product launches and branding initiatives.
- Develop and present market, product, and social media training to internal customers.
- Complete analysis of current and potential competitors marketing efforts.
- Research and evaluate potential markets, products, and services for sales to target.
Education & Experience
Require a post-secondary diploma or degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field. Sealing industry experience is an asset.
Characteristics and Competencies:
- Superior writing, communication, and presentation skill
- Strong interpersonal skill with a clear, positive focus
- Exceptional research, critical thinking, and analytic skill
- Effective priority management and organizational skill, with the ability to pivot between tasks.
- Work efficiently and effectively in a team or singularly.
- Leadership skill
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, and various social media platforms.
Interested applicants should submit their application to Human Resources, Hi-Tech Seals Inc., 9211
- 41 Avenue NW, Edmonton Alberta T6E 6R5
Visit our website at http://www.hitechseals.com/careers