British Columbia owned and operated since 1980, the Polygon family of companies has built more than 30,000 homes throughout the Lower Mainland, from concrete high-rises and wood-frame condominiums to townhomes and single-family communities. With over four decades in business, Polygon has earned the trust of thousands of families by committing to quality design, sound construction and exceptional customer service
Reporting to the Senior Vice President Marketing, Polygon is looking for a creative and strategic Digital Marketing Manager to join our busy head office Marketing team.
- Develop and manage all digital marketing activity including website updates, mass email campaigns, SEO, SEM, paid and organic social and many special projects
- Collaborate with internal Polygon team and creative agencies to deliver a variety of digital assets and special digital marketing initiatives
- Create and manage digital marketing budgets on a project basis
- Plan, create and execute all Facebook, Instagram and Google advertising
- Plan, create and execute all mass email marketing campaigns via Salesforce Marketing Cloud including single sends and drip campaigns
- Plan, create and execute mass and targeted SMS marketing campaigns
- Management of all digital assets via Sharepoint and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Report on KPIs for all digital marketing initiatives through the use of Google Analytics, Salesforce data, and social media monitoring tools
- Minimum of 5 years of digital marketing management experience. Some real estate experience would be a benefit but is not required
- Relevant Post-Secondary education
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketing Cloud
- Thorough understanding of Facebook Advertising
- Google Analytics and Google Ad Certifications are a benefit but not required
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- A keen attention to detail along with strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to thrive in a busy, multi-tasking environment
Polygon offers competitive salary and benefit packages along with a reputable corporate culture as a leader in the industry. We thank all applicants for their interest and will only be in touch with shortlisted candidates.
Please send your resumé and cover letter.