Brainrider is a B2B marketing and creative services agency with teams in Menlo Park/San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, New York City, London, and Toronto. We work with in-house marketing teams, creative teams, and internal agencies to fill capability and capacity gaps, enabling them to execute their brand and growth marketing programs at scale.
We are a team of craftspeople. Our understanding of B2B and digital marketing earns our clients' trust. We are successful when our clients value the work we produce and the expertise we share. We hold ourselves accountable. We are driven to become better. We do our best when we work as a team.
Brainrider is looking for an experienced B2B Designer to join our team. You are known for your ability to push creative solutions for global brands with a passion for motion/video. As a conceptual thinker, you can translate ideas into original, innovative, and effective design solutions for B2B marketing. You're passionate about design, technology, and staying on top of current trends, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll do:
- Design marketing materials for our internal marketing department
- Execute creative briefs and partner requests consistently and diligently
- Help produce/edit/design presentation materials
- Create branded visuals for all media including social media, website pages, event/conference collateral, and graphics for videos
- Work with Marketing and Creative Director to conceptualize and execute marketing and sales material across digital and web, ensuring brand consistency across all media and platforms
- Collaborate with Designers, Project Managers, Copywriters, and Creative Director
- Work with Creative Director for overall creative direction
- Assist in the design and creation of storyboards
- Maintain/update website with current content and graphics
- Perform basic preflight on files to ensure quality and consistency
- Interpret written and verbal instructions to set type and create graphics for print and online
- Understand finishing to troubleshoot or spot potential quality concerns
- Stay up to date with current best practices as they pertain to B2B design and technology
- Edit files, both print and digital, as needed
What you'll bring:
- Video reel representing relevant design work (please include the link to your reel with your application)
- A diploma or degree from a post-secondary design or illustration program (or equivalent)
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in a creative department or studio environment
- Proficiency in Adobe Create Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) and Mac platform
- Experience with Figma / Sketch a must
- A passion for motion graphics and video production
- Deep understanding of layout, typography, illustration, photography, and culture
- General understanding of web design, accessibility, and usability best practices
- Excellent time management, organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Openness to giving and receiving feedback to better yourself as a designer and better the team overall
- Understanding B2B design and best practices is a plus
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, multi-project environment
- Experience animating characters (plugins such as DUIK, Rubber Hose, etc.)
- Knowledge of Cinema4D
Due to COVID-19 Guidelines, this role is 100% remote until further notice.
We offer competitive salaries, paid vacation, work from home (WFH) support and set-up assistance, 401K options, and a wide variety of other great perks!
The fine print:
- Thank you for including the link to your portfolio and video reel with your application
- You can learn more about working with us at Brainrider Careers
Brainrider is a place where everyone can do their best work and be themselves. We work as a team, plain and simple. We respect and value the unique characteristics, skills, and experiences of everyone, and support and champion each other to be the best we can be
- for ourselves, our team, and our clients. We recognize that a diverse and inclusive workplace leads to better ideas, better solutions, and better results. And we're here for that
- and for you.
Relocation and sponsorship are not provided.