Under the guidance of the Director of Marketing & Revenue, the Social Media Content & Design Coordinator will administer our social media accounts. Creating original content, managing posts, and responding to followers is critical to achieving each of our brands' marketing goals.
For those who are up-to-date on the latest social media trends, have excellent communication skills, and who are highly organized, this is an excellent opportunity to work at Toronto's only lakefront urban resort.
- Create and implement social media strategies that align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily
- Collaborate internally
- Connect with influencers that are relevant to our clients and target markets
- Oversee social media accounts' design (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness including promotions and competitions
- Perform market analysis and research on latest trends.
- Preparing marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing marketing and sales data
Work perks & Benefits
- 100% Group Insurance Coverage
- Meal benefit per shift
- Dry Cleaning Allowance
3 years of experience as a Social Media Content & Design Coordinator
- Experience as a Social Media Content & Design Coordinator
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking skills
- Working knowledge of marketing tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce and web tools such as HTML/CSS is an asset.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills as well as being attentive to details
Hotel X Toronto is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment and selection process.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- 3 year(s): Social Media & Content Design