Halifax, NS, Canada Req #1282
Wednesday, June 2, 2021
As one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, Eastlink takes great pride in delivering advanced technologies/services that connect its customers to the things and people that matter most. Powered by state-of-the-art fibre optic and mobile networks, we bring world-class communications and video entertainment services including high speed internet, mobile, TV, telephone, security and automation, data communications and exclusive, locally-produced programming to residential, business and public sector customers across Canada. Headquartered in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Eastlink operates with an employee base of over 1300 people who serve customers in NS, PEI, NL, NB, ON, AB, BC and Bermuda.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to join our Online Experience team, part of the dynamic National Marketing team. The role includes day-to-day support and development of eastlink.ca, eastlinkbusiness.ca, and various campaign sites. It focuses on managing updates, maximizing website traffic and providing analytics reporting.
This role works closely with National Marketing Managers, the IT team and the Digital Marketing team to implement digital strategies to increase traffic, improve compatibility of content with search engines, and continually enhance effectiveness of the website.
Delivers timely content uploads and updates to web pages, articles, videos, adhering to and enforcing brand standards and accessibility compliance
- Monitors and implements updates to ensure that all website properties are up to date and working correctly
- Collaborates with stakeholders and attends project meetings bringing business requirements back to the Director Online Experience to prioritize business requests within the project plan
- Reviews design and development requirements working closely with internal creators and stakeholders and run UAT of new components and functionality
- Champions a continuous enhancements approach to ensure customer experience is continually optimized
- Troubleshoots any issues in collaboration with IT team
- Contributes to website development projects and initiatives
- Monitors web traffic, conversion performance and identifies, prevents and resolves issues.
- Provides website analytics reports for actionable insights
- Bachelor's degree in web content, marketing and communications, journalism, or related field
- Minimum 1-3 years' web publishing experience, with ability to manage work within multiple content management systems
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, Google Tag Manager and SEO best practices.
- Experience of website accessibility standards WC3 compliance
Why Choose Eastlink?
Eastlink operates in a culture of continuous improvement through listening, learning and adapting, which enables us to respond quickly to the evolving needs of both employees and customers. We recognize that our truly greatest competitive edge is our people and that delivering a great customer experience begins with a great employee experience. Our philosophy of developing and training our team ?on the ground? not only helps to create a strong onboarding experience but also readies employees for future growth opportunities within the organization.
Dedicated to reflecting the customers and communities we serve, we embrace diversity and inclusion throughout all levels of the organization and encourage members of equity groups to self-identify during the application process.
If you are ready to explore an exciting career at Eastlink, your journey begins here.