SAP Business One Support Consultant, ClientCare
Full Time / Permanent
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Be part of a transformation. Our team turns the promise of technology into results and value for our customers. These growing organizations
- in both the public and private sectors
- change the way they operate because of the work, skill, knowledge, software and systems that our team delivers.
Join our 400 global employees as we provide a world-class experience through local office locations across North America and Europe, our TOTAL Care support center and our Service Excellence process-driven consulting team.
Due to continued growth and success, we have an immediate opening for a talented SAP Business One Support Consultant to join our dynamic Client Care team. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are flexible on location for either the west coast of Canada region or the west coast of the US region. As an SAP Business One Support Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the ERP consulting industry.
Applying your skills and knowledge, you will:
- Provide primary first line application support services to clients via phone, email and on-site.
- Properly identify and resolve product and technical questions and inquiries.
- Liaise with Implementation Consultants and SAP to provide innovative solutions to client issues.
- Maintain support call log using Zendesk customer support software.
- Involved in the provision of consultancy and training services on client projects as required.
To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Qualifications in Accounting and/or Information Systems from a recognized post-secondary institution would be considered an asset.
- 2+ years of ERP experience; SAP Business One required.
- 2+ years' experience in a software support role preferred.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Superior people and communication skills: team-oriented, fast learner and very personable.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment. We offer a competitive total rewards program including, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plan, health and wellness programs, training and development, and various other employee benefits and perks. We offer exciting opportunities for diverse project work, internal mobility, global travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference; please submit an online application today!
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.ca.