The Corporate Communications Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the Corporate Communications team with emphasis on assuming administrative responsibility for external-facing corporate communications initiatives, including digital communication efforts, stakeholder communications, and adherence to AIMCo's brand guidelines. As part of AIMCo's Client & Stakeholder Relations group, the Coordinator will also work closely with the Client Relations team to support implementation of new client engagement strategies including client education materials, event planning/management and facilitating the flow of information from AIMCo to its clients.
The Corporate Communications Coordinator will support the organization in meeting AIMCo's digital communications goals by creating and posting regular and ad hoc content to the company intranet, updating and maintaining the corporate website, as well as ensuring all social media are up to date through content creation and regular, ongoing management. Additionally, the Corporate Communications Coordinator will provide project management services for the development of AIMCo's Annual Report and other publications, along with other communications initiatives.
- Coordinating external communication initiatives and events
- Monitoring and maintaining the integrity of AIMCo's visual identity by ensuring all departments and external partners comply with brand and style guidelines
- Supporting AIMCo's Digital Strategy, including intranet management, corporate website and existing digital footprint
- Conducting daily media monitoring
- Providing production support for video and digital media for internal and external audiences
- Supporting the development of the corporate annual report and similar publications
- Providing graphic design support for internal and external communications materials
- Providing event management support for client and public events
- Working closely with the client relations team on client communications and stakeholder related information
- Providing input to Corporate Communications and Public Affairs strategic plan
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma in commerce, communications, finance, marketing, public or investor relations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Experienced in administering various social media platforms such as LinkedIn
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Proficient in audio / visual production
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to AIMCo's core values of excellence, transparency, humility, integrity and collaboration, and inspires the same in others
AIMCo is at a critical inflection point in its evolution with greater visibility and new leadership. Success in the role will be achieved by supporting the Corporate Communications team in capitalizing on the attention directed toward the organization through fresh, creative content that engages audiences and allows the AIMCo story to be told. The successful candidate will play an important role in helping shape perceptions of the organization and the value it creates on behalf of all Albertans.
Benefits and Rewards
- Exciting special project work and stretch assignments
- Ongoing training, coaching and educational reimbursement programs
- Health care spending account and onsite fitness facilities
AIMCo is one of Canada's largest and most diversified investment managers, with over $118 billion of assets under management for 32 clients, a diverse group of Alberta public sector pension plans, endowment funds, and government accounts representing all Albertans.
We are guided by the core values of excellence, transparency, humility, integrity and collaboration.
AIMCo is mindful and responsive to actively evaluating, assessing and optimizing risk to achieve superior performance for Albertans. We believe that every employee is empowered and accountable for managing risk.
We are excited to meet you. Please submit your resume or CV to be considered for this opportunity. Applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis, we will be in touch with any questions.
NOTE: Final candidates will be asked to undergo a security screening, which includes a credit bureau and a criminal record investigation, the results of which must be acceptable to AIMCo.
Job Reference: CA00240