We realize that to maximize value for our clients we need to deliver the best advice and technological solutions unique to their business needs. As part of our team, you will be at the forefront of new initiatives and best practices as we continue to help businesses grow and thrive on the cloud.
We work with clients to define their IT needs and show them how to get there. We provide technological solutions and support your enterprise's need to improve performance and better compete in the market. Whether our clients are looking for a solution, a focused change initiative or a full-scale enterprise transformation, our team delivers IT solutions that help create a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Working with various departments and customer types, you will serve as the voice of the customer, collecting data and insights to inform your product design and development by communicating solutions to developers clearly and concisely, and ensuring projects are delivered on-time as per specifications.
- Drive revenue growth for Appficiency by generating and achieving ambitious monthly forecasts.
- Leverage sales and account management skills, product knowledge, problem solving, solution skills, and direction to effectively mentor and manage the sales team.
- Help clients understand best practices on the use of NetSuite Solutions and how to migrate, integrate, customize existing processes to these solutions
- Ensure success in building, implementing, migrating, customizing, integrating solutions in the NetSuite Platform
- Formulate and execute technical sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives in accordance to the multi-year strategic account plan through NetSuite alliances and direct selling.
- Provide direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business, to facilitate customer product/application understanding. This will be done through presentations, demonstrations, and benchmarks throughout the sales cycle.
- Proven ability to quickly deep dive and become an industry expert in a complex field
- 5+ years direct selling, account management, solution consulting
- 5+ years ERP Software and Solution Selling
- 2+ years NetSuite Experience
- Strong strategic thinking skills and data driven problem solving
- Detail oriented and insists on high standards for client satisfaction
- Demonstrate the natural ability to work in teams
- Natural inspiration to team members, fostering team commitment, spirit, pride, and trust
- Ability to empower sales team to become critical thinkers and future leaders
- Experience in Alliance Partnership
- International work experience is a plus
- Being multilingual is a plus
Appficiency understands that people are our greatest strength. We always put our talented people first and invest heavily in seeking diverse backgrounds. We then challenge them with the best opportunities to learn, innovate and lead, more than they could elsewhere. We combine advice with action to develop experts that are knowledgeable and passionate about what they do. appficiency is committed to developing a culture built on integrity, collaboration and growth, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. In addition, as part of our growing global network, there are opportunities to work with international teams and clients, or even help lead our global expansion.
We have already been recognized for being the best at what we do, but we are working smart to do even better and that all starts with you. We are a rapidly growing company at the interchange of business and technology which requires entrepreneurial tenacity, motivation to learn, and enterprise building initiative.
No matter your role, you will be an integral member of the team, focusing on engagements of varying sizes and across diverse industries. In our progressive environment, the projects you work on will drive your learning and accelerate your business acumen and technical expertise.
Our operations team is a key part of our business that ensures that everything is set in place to guarantee the successful delivery of all projects by providing the technology tools that all team members use on a day-to-day basis.
- Information Technology & Services
- Product Management