and helping school districts operate at their best.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of
prospecting and is an excellent closer. This is a work from home position.
- Develop & manage a sales territory
- Sell RYCOR to targeted school districts
- Achieve sales, revenue and profit targets
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and client relationships Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with sales team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply Executive Team with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- College degree in business administration or a related field
- Experience in selling to K-12 market preferred
- Excellent & established ?sales hunting skills?
- High degree of competency with SaaS SW
- Financial acumen meeting or exceeding targets
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense
- Strong analytical skills, high degree of competency with Salesforce
- Excellent people management skills
- Superior competency in Excel & Power Point
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve targets
- Strong work capacity and ability to get a lot of work completed in a timely manner
- A commitment to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences Please email resume & cover letter via Isarta